The Urbane Mr. Carter-Benny Carter saxaphone Ripped from 10" Microgoove vinyl on Norgran Records MGN-10 Classic Jazz.
Benny Carter: Isn't It Romantic, Memphis Blues, Fresh Out of Love и другие.
Bennett Lester Carter (August 8, 1907 – July 12, 2003) was an American jazz saxophonist, clarinetist, trumpeter, composer, arranger, and bandleader. With Johnny Hodges, he was a pioneer on the alto saxophone. From the beginning of his career in the 1920s he was a popular arranger, having written charts for Fletcher Henderson's big band that shaped the swing style. He had an unusually long career that lasted into the 1990s.
An altoist of astonishing longevity who also worked as an arranger and film scorer.
More albums from Benny Carter: The Urbane Jazz Of Roy Eldridge And Benny Carter by Benny Carter. The Tatum Group Masterpieces Vol. 2 by Benny Carter. The Tatum Group Masterpieces, Vols. 1 y 2 by Benny Carter.
The Urbane Mr. Carter is a swing music album recording by BENNY CARTER released in 1954 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. Carter. Style: pop. Album year: 2012.
New Jazz Sounds: The Benny Carter Urbane Sessions, 1996. New Jazz Sounds: The Benny Carter Urbane Sessions, 1996.
Full list of Benny Carter albums, sorted by release date.
|A1||Can't We Be Friends|
|A3||With A Song In My Heart|
|B4||I'll Be Around|
- Alto Saxophone, Arranged By – Benny Carter
- Arranged By, Conductor – Joe Glover
- Bass – Red Callender
- Cello – Armand Kaproff, Ray Kramer*
- Concertmaster – Benjamin Barrett
- Drums – Alvin Stoller (tracks: B1 to B4), Jackie Mills (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Guitar – Jack Marshall
- Horn – Gale Robinson (tracks: B1 to B4), John Graas (tracks: B1 to B4), Joseph Eger (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Piano – Gerry Wiggins*
- Supervised By – Norman Granz
- Trombone – Hoyt Bohannon (tracks: A1 to A4), Joe Howard (tracks: A1 to A4), Pullman Pederson (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Valve Trombone – Juan Tizol (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Viola – Abraham Weiss (tracks: B1 to B4), Joe DiFiore* (tracks: A1 to A4), Louis Kievman
- Violin – Anatol Kaminsky (tracks: A1 to A4), Cyril Towbin (tracks: B1 to B4), George Kast, Henry Hill , Jack Shulman, John De Voogdt (tracks: B1 to B4), Sam Albert (tracks: A1 to A4), Samuel Cytron
NotesA1 to A4 Radio Recorders, Los Angeles, CA, January 4, 1954
B1 to B4 Radio Recorders, Los Angeles, CA, December 31, 1953
|MGN-10||Benny Carter||The Urbane Mr. Carter (10", Album, Mono)||Norgran Records||MGN-10||US||1954|
Performer: Benny Carter
Title: The Urbane Mr. Carter
Date of release: 1954
Style: Big Band
Size MP3: 1727 mb
Size FLAC: 1532 mb
Rating: 4.9 / 5
Other Formats: AIFF VQF ASF WMA VOX MMF AAC