Album · 1988 · 13 Songs.
At the End of the Evening Tracklist. 12. End of the Evening Lyrics. About At the End of the Evening. At the End of the Evening Q&A. More Nightnoise albums.
11. Her Kansas Sun. End of the Evening. Nightnoise - At the End of the Evening (1988)/ - . 0.
Something of Time is a studio album by Nightnoise. The album was released by Windham Hill Records (WD-1057) in 1987. Timewinds" by Billy Oskay (3:47). Perchance to Dream" (Billy Oskay, Mícheál Ó Domhnaill) – 4:56.
1988 studio album by Nightnoise. At the End of the Evening. Studio album by. Nightnoise.
At the End of the Evening is a studio album by Nightnoise The album was released by Windham Hill Records WD1076 in 1988 Nightnoise windell Nightnoise at.
Listen to At The End Of The Evening now. Listen to At The End Of The Evening in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
End of the Evening ● Nightnoise. BPM of 132. Key of G Major. End of the Evening by Nightnoise is in the key of G Major. It should be played at a tempo of 132 BPM. This track was released in 1988.
|2||Of A Summer Morn||3:21|
|6||"Bring Me Back A Song."||4:50|
|7||Snow On High Ground||3:43|
|8||At The Races||3:06|
|10||The Cuillin Hills||2:47|
|11||Her Kansas Sun||3:35|
|12||End Of The Evening||5:06|
- Distributed By – BMG
- Manufactured For – Windham Hill Productions Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Windham Hill Records
- Copyright (c) – Windham Hill Records
- Published By – Nightnoise Music
- Published By – Windham Hill Music
- Recorded At – Nightnoise Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Art Direction, Artwork [Concept] – Anne Robinson
- Design [Graphic Design] – Candace Upman
- Flute, Panpipes – Brian Dunning
- Guitar, Keyboards, Whistle, Music By [Additional] – Mícheál Ó Domhnaill
- Keyboards, Whistle, Accordion, Vocals – Tríona Ní Dhomhnaill
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Photography By [Booklet] – John Helyar
- Photography By [Cover] – Carl Studna
- Producer, Engineer [With Assistance From] – Nightnoise
- Violin, Viola, Keyboards, Engineer – Billy Oskay
- Written-By – B. Oskay* (tracks: 1, 5, 11), B. Dunning* (tracks: 4, 9), M. Ó Domhnaill* (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 13), T. Ní Dhomhnaill* (tracks: 3, 7, 8, 10. 12)
NotesRecorded and Mixed at Nightnoise Studio, Portland, OR, Winter'87/Spring '88
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood, CA
All compositions published by Nightnoise Music (BMI)/Windham Hill Music (BMI)
Administered by Windham Hill Music (BMI)
©℗1988 Windham Hill Records
Manufactured for Windham Hill Productions, Inc., Stanford, CA
Printed in Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 019341107620
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L238
- Matrix / Runout: 01934110762 50365952 01/
- Matrix / Runout: MADE IN GERMANY BY PMDC
- SPARS Code: AAD
|WD-1076||Nightnoise||At The End Of The Evening (CD, Album)||Windham Hill Records||WD-1076||US||1988|
|371076-1||Nightnoise||At The End Of The Evening (LP)||Windham Hill Records||371076-1||Germany||1988|
|LPR 73066||Nightnoise||At The End Of The Evening (LP, Album)||Windham Hill Records||LPR 73066||Mexico||1988|
|WD-1076||Nightnoise||At The End Of The Evening (CD, Album, RP)||Windham Hill Records||WD-1076||US||Unknown|
|WH-1076||Nightnoise||At The End Of The Evening (LP)||Windham Hill Records||WH-1076||US||1988|
Title: At The End Of The Evening
Date of release: 1988
Style: New Age, Smooth Jazz, Celtic
Size MP3: 1459 mb
Size FLAC: 1281 mb
Rating: 4.5 / 5
Other Formats: MMF AAC AU AC3 VOX DMF VOC