16 видео Воспроизвести все Jurassic 5 Power In Numbers Full Album ubb. People Under The Stairs - .
Taking 4 emcees and make them sound like 1.
Jurassic 5 is the debut album by American hip hop group Jurassic 5. The material from the Jurassic 5 EP plus a few additional tracks were repackaged as an album and released by Pan Records as Jurassic 5 in 1998. NME named it the 9th best album of 1998. The correct title is simply Jurassic 5, although in some listings it is referred to wrongly as the Jurassic 5 LP, as "LP" confusingly appears on the album sleeve (including the CD version) artwork, which was used to distinguish it from the Jurassic 5 EP.
Listen to music from Jurassic 5 like Concrete Schoolyard, What's Golden & more. Jurassic 5 is a six-piece hip-hop crew that was formed in 1993 at the Los Angeles, California venue Good Life. Rappers Chali 2na, Akil, Zaakir aka Soup, Mark 7even, and turntable maestros DJ Nu-Mark and DJ Cut Chemist came together from two separate crews, the Rebels of Rhythm and Unity Committee.
Jurassic 5 is an American alternative hip hop group formed in 1991 by members of two previous groups (Rebels of Rhythm and Unity Committee): rappers Charles Stewart (Chali 2na), Dante Givens (Akil), Courtenay Henderson (Soup aka Zaakir), Marc Stuart (Marc 7); and disc jockeys Mark Potsic (DJ Nu-Mark) and Lucas Macfadden (Cut Chemist). The six piece crew that was formed, came out of the Los Angeles venue Good Life.
Jurassic 5 - Long Road to Glory (03:52, 320Kb/s). Jurassic 5 - (Who's Gonna Be The) Next Victim (04:17, 320Kb/s). Jurassic 5 - Ignition Sequence (01:54, 320Kb/s). Jurassic 5 - Lesson 6 (Reprise) (01:39, 320Kb/s). Jurassic 5 - Unified Rebelution (04:32, 320Kb/s). Jurassic 5 - The Joint Promo (01:58, 320Kb/s). Jurassic 5 - Concrete Schoolyard (05:21, 320Kb/s). Jurassic 5 - Action Satisfaction (03:58, 320Kb/s). Jurassic 5 - Quality Control, Pt. 2 (00:40, 320Kb/s). Jurassic 5 - Lesson Four: The Radio (05:29, 320Kb/s). Jurassic 5 - Jayou (02:59, 320Kb/s) . Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: J 5 (2008).
Jurassic 5 is the debut album by American hip hop group Jurassic 5, released in 1998 on Pan. The album consists of material from the Jurassic 5 EP, in addition to some additional tracks. The following year, Jurassic 5 were signed to a major label, Interscope Records. A music video was made for the song "Concrete Schoolyard", and is the most well-known song from the album. All songs produced by Cut Chemist and DJ Nu-Mark.
Clocking in at only half the running time of your average rap album circa 1997, Jurassic 5's debut was the most refreshing hip-hop release of the year, and not just because it abandoned the epic-length concepts of the rap mainstream. With old-school vibes to spare, excellent rhythmatic raps, and the production genius of Cut Chemist and DJ Nu-Mark, EP finally delivered on all the diverse talents promised by the growing hip-hop underground.
Jurassic 5 new songs, albums, biography, chart history, photos, videos, news, and more on Billboard, the go-to source for what's hot in music. Jurassic 5. Billboard 200. R&B/Hip-Hop. Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums. R&B/Hip-Hop Streaming Songs. Cut Chemist on First Solo Album in 12 Years, Importance of His Father's Memory & More. Insomniac & C3 Presents' Middlelands Festival Announces Inaugural 2017 Lineup.
|1||In The Flesh||4:05|
|2||Quality Control Part II||0:39|
|4||Lesson 6: The Lecture||5:32|
|11||Without A Doubt||3:00|
|12||Lesson 6 (Reprise)||1:39|
|13||Action Satisfaction (Dub)||3:55|
- Licensed From – Rumble
- Licensed From – Pickininny Records
- Distributed By – Connected Music Vertrieb GmbH – CMV 5.0015.26.821 [ACY]
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – A040694
- Produced For – Less Than 6 Songs
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rumble
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pickininny Records
- Copyright (c) – Play It Again Sam [PIAS]
- Published By – DJ Nu-Mark Music
- Published By – Inshallah Music
- Published By – Macari & Me Music
- Published By – Manphibian Music
- Published By – Najla Music
- Published By – Upper Cut Music
- Recorded At – The Red October Chemical Storage Facility
- Mixed At – The Red October Chemical Storage Facility
- Mixed At – The Tilt
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Designed At – Public Art Creative Consultants Ltd.
- Design [Graphic Design] – Arber
- Design [Logos] – Chali 2Na
- Design [Original J-5 Designs] – Keith Tamashiro
- Mastered By – "Big Bass" Brian Chandler*
- Mixed By – Cut Chemist (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 13), DJ Nu-Mark, This Kid Named Miles (tracks: 9)
- Performer [Jurassic 5 Is] – Akil, Chali 2NA, Cut Chemist, DJ Nu-Mark, Marc 7even*, Zaakir
- Photography By – B+*
- Producer, Recorded By – Cut Chemist, DJ Nu-Mark
- Written-By – C. Stewart* (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11), C. Henderson* (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11), D. Givens* (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11), L. Macfadden*, M. Stuart* (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11), M. Potsic* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 9, 11, 13)
NotesGraphic design by Arber @ Public Art.
℗ 1998 Rumble/Pickininny
© 1998 Play It Again Sam
1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11: DJ Nu-Mark Music (BMI)/ Inshallah Music (ASCAP)/ Macari & Me Music (ASCAP)/ Manphibian Music (ASCAP)/ Najla Music (ASCAP)/ Upper Cut Music (ASCAP)
2, 6, 8, 13: DJ Nu-Mark Music (BMI)/ Upper Cut Music (ASCAP)
4, 10, 12: Upper Cut Music (ASCAP)
Issued in a jewel case with clear tray and 4-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 413356 883626
- Barcode (String): 5413356883626
- Label Code: LC 7800
- Matrix / Runout: A040694-01 manufactured by optimal media production
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1,2): ifpi L571
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 9711
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 9721
- Distribution Code (PIAS): 821.0015.26-398
- Distribution Code (France): 398 PS
- Rights Society: SABAM/BIEM
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|DCN65||Jurassic 5||Jurassic 5 (2x12", Album)||Decon||DCN65||US||2014|
|015MC||Jurassic 5||J5 (Cass, Album)||PAN||015MC||US||1998|
|PAN 015 LP||Jurassic 5||Jurassic 5 (LP, Album, W/Lbl, Sti)||PAN||PAN 015 LP||UK||1998|
|DCN 65 DLP||Jurassic 5||Jurassic 5 (2xLP, Album, Dlx, RE)||Decon||DCN 65 DLP||US||2008|
|DCN 65||Jurassic 5||Jurassic 5 (2xCD + DVD-V + Album, Dlx, RE)||Decon||DCN 65||US||2008|
Performer: Jurassic 5
Title: Jurassic 5
Date of release: 1998
Genre: RAP, Hip-Hop
Size MP3: 1552 mb
Size FLAC: 1357 mb
Rating: 4.1 / 5
Other Formats: MPC MMF MIDI XM AC3 MOD APE