Indian Winter Indian winter turn to Indian spring Please can an Indian chant Until the buds bloom green again?
Complete your The 77's collection.
Drowning with Land in Sight is the seventh studio album by American rock band The 77s. It was released in 1994 on Myrrh Records. The music, their heaviest up to that point, ranged from the opening note-for-note Led Zeppelin cover to the straightforward Rolling Stones homage "Cold Cold Night" to Roy Orbison-influenced ballads "Film at 11", "The Jig Is Up", and "Alone Together".
The darkest (and one of the heaviest) 77s album was largely inspired by two tragedies: frontman Mike Roe’s divorce and guitarist David Leonhardt’s diagnosis with Hodgkins Disease, a treatable but dangerous kind of cancer. He said, I feel like I’m drowning with land in sight. It was one of those I gotta use that one titles. The album was heavily censored by Word Records.
Lo-Fidelity Records & The 77s present the official "Drowning With Land In Sight" 2017 Deluxe Reissue Campaign. Created by. Lo-Fidelity Records. You'll receive the fully remastered "Drowning With Land In Sight" on CD, plus a second disc of bonus material album made up of outtakes, demos, and live material taken directly from the archives of the 77s + downloads of all material.
album Weekly Top. album Pop Hotlist. music noteChords for 77s - Drowning with Land in Sight - Indian Winter. The 77s - Film At 11 (Drowning With Land In Sight). Carole King - Out In The Cold.
The 77s Drowning with Land in Sight. Artist Info: Discography Album length: 12 tracks Street Date: 1994.
0. More albums from The 77's. Working On the Building.
The "Drowning With Land In Sight" Kickstarter ends tonight at 9pm Central. The 77s - Drowning With Land In Sight (2017 Deluxe Reissue). 5 Mayıs 2017, 21:13 · Herkese Açık.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||Nobody's Fault But Mine
Written-By – Jimmy Page, Robert PlantWritten-By [Apologies To] – Blind Willie Johnson
|2-5||Film At 11|
|3-7||Cold Cold Night|
|3-9||Sounds O' Autumn|
|4-10||The Jig Is Up|
|4-12||For Crying Out Loud|
- Copyright (c) – Lo-Fidelity Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lo-Fidelity Records
- Recorded At – Mom's Sewing Room
- Mixed At – Mom's Sewing Room
- Recorded At – Paradise Studios
- Mastered At – Fantasy Studios
- Remastered At – Mister Cat Studios
- Mastered At – Mirolab
- Designed At – Bassline Shift
- Manufactured By – Pirates Press
- Published By – 7 And 7 Is Music
- Published By – Flames Of Albion Music
- Pressed By – GZ Media
- Artwork [Art Restoration], Graphic Design [Reissue Graphic Design] – Marc Ludena
- Band [The 77's Are], Bass, Vocals, Keyboards – Mark Harmon
- Band [The 77's Are], Drums [The Most Pounding And Thrashing Ever] – Aaron Smith
- Band [The 77's Are], Guitar – David Leonhardt
- Band [The 77's Are], Guitar, Vocals, Harmonica [Harp], Mandolin – Michael Roe
- Executive-Producer [Original Executive Producers] – Gene Eugene, Ojo Taylor
- Executive-Producer [Reissue Executive Producer] – Jeffrey Kotthoff
- Mastered By [Mastered For Vinyl By] – Miro Svetinsky
- Mastered By [Originally Mastered By] – George Horn
- Photography [Cover Photography] – Margo Chase
- Photography By – Ann Cutting
- Photography By [All Other Photography] – Susan Burdick
- Producer [Produced By] – The 77's*
- Recorded By [Additional Recording By] – Barry Dixon, Craig Long, Kirt Shearer
- Remastered By – Scott Reams
- Written-By [All Songs Written By] – 77s*
Notes180g double Blue / White - Color Swirl in a deluxe gatefold jacket. NOTE: This was originally going to be Green / White Swirl in the original Kickstarter, but was substituted with Blue / White Swirl.
Recorded and Mixed at: Mom's Sewing Room/Sacramento, CA 1993
Additional Recording at: Paradise/Sacramento, CA
Originally Mastered at Fantasy/Berkeley, CA
Remastered at Mister Cat/Sacramento, CA
Mastered for Vinyl at Mirolab/Long Beach, CA
All songs ©1994 Fools Of The World Ltd. (ASCAP) except "Nobody's Fault But Mine" ©1976 Flames Of Albion Music (ASCAP)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1): PIRATES PRESS - LOFILP012 A 168418E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2): PIRATES PRESS - LOFILP012 B 168418E2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 3): PIRATES PRESS - LOFILP012 C 168418E3/C
- Matrix / Runout (Side 4): PIRATES PRESS - LOFILP012 D 168418E4/A
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|710053867X||The 77's*||Drowning With Land In Sight (CD)||Myrrh||710053867X||US||1994|
|LOFILP012||The 77's*||Drowning With Land In Sight (2xLP, RE, Gre)||Lo-Fidelity||LOFILP012||US||2017|
|LOFILP012||The 77's*||Drowning With Land In Sight (2xLP, Ltd, RE, Whi)||Lo-Fidelity||LOFILP012||US||2018|
|LOFILP012||The 77's*||Drowning With Land In Sight (2xLP, Album, Ltd, RE, Whi)||Lo-Fidelity||LOFILP012||US||2018|
|710053884X||The 77s||Drowning With Land In Sight (Cass, Album)||Myrrh||710053884X||USA, Canada & UK||1994|
Performer: The 77's
Title: Drowning With Land In Sight
Date of release: 2018
Style: Alternative Rock, Blues Rock
Size MP3: 1452 mb
Size FLAC: 1495 mb
Rating: 4.8 / 5
Other Formats: RA AC3 AAC MOD WAV VQF AA