Y - Dubplate Style (Album Mini-Mix). After being inspired by the rich history of labels like Moving Shadow, V Recordings, Good Looking, Full Cycle, XL, Formation, Dread, amongst many others, . Y proudly presents the jungle sounds of past, present and future in his ‘Dubplate Style’ LP. Follow .
Spy vs Spy: The Music of Ornette Coleman is a 1989 album by American composer and strumentalist John Zorn, featuring the compositions of Ornette Coleman performed in the brief intense style of Zorn's hardcore miniatures. The liner notes thank Ornette and Denardo Coleman, Mick Harris of Napalm Death, Ted Epstein of Blind Idiot God, Pil of Lip Cream (a Japanese thrashcore group), The Accused, Craig Flanagan, DRI, CBGB, and "the New York-London-Tokyo Hardcore Triangle".
Hospital released his first album, What The Future Holds In 2013 . . In January 2015 . Y was selected to create the Essential Mix for BBC Radio .
NOTE: This is Repackage only! If you want to download album, go HERE :) Posted by Asia Collection at October 29, 2012 Labels: 2012, 320kbps, album, asian, download, Free, haru, korean, kpop, Only U, Outsider, Repackage, Sexy, single, SPY, suju, super junior.
Data de lançamento Agosto 1988. Estilo de MúsicaJazz Rock. Membros têm este álbum0.
9 Billy No Mates (Original) . 10 Midsummer Mist (Original) . 11 Whole In The Speaker (Original) . 12 Dreamcatcher (Original) . 13 Dubplate Style (Original) . 14 Breathing Underwater (Original) . 15 Dont You Leave Me (Original) .
Spy vs Spy: The Music of Ornette Coleman" is an album by American composer and strumentalist John Zorn, featuring the compositions of Ornette Coleman performed in the brief intense style of Zorn's hardcore miniatures. Liner notes, "Spy vs Spy", 1998.
|A1||Don't Run My Life||3:48|
|A2||She Can't Wait||3:27|
|B2||Don't Say Goodbye||3:45|
|B3||Into The Night||4:22|
|B4||Hold On (When You Feel You're Falling)||4:05|
|B5||No Harm Done||4:15|
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI America Records
- Copyright (c) – EMI America Records
- Published By – Spysongs
- Bass, Vocals – Ed Gagliardi
- Design – Jonathan Louie
- Design, Art Direction – Bill Burks
- Drums, Vocals – Billy Milne
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bruce Buchalter
- Guitar, Vocals – John Di Gaudio
- Illustration – Michael Whelan*
- Keyboards, Vocals – Al Greenwood
- Lead Vocals – John Blanco
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Photography By – Gary Heery
- Producer, Engineer – Neil Kernon
- Written-By, Arranged By – SPYS
NotesLP housed in lyric and photo sleeve.
℗ © 1982 EMI America Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7777-17073-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched): ST-1-17073-P.9 —◁
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched): ST-2-17073-Z5 #2 HW —◁
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Stamped): MASTERDISK
- Rights Society: BMI
|1C 064-400 104||S·P·Y·S*||S·P·Y·S (LP, Album)||EMI America, EMI Electrola||1C 064-400 104||Europe||1982|
|SO-60.005, SO-60005||S·P·Y·S*||S·P·Y·S (LP, Album)||EMI America, EMI America||SO-60.005, SO-60005||Venezuela||1982|
|ST-17073||S·P·Y·S*||S·P·Y·S (LP, Album)||EMI America||ST-17073||Canada||1982|
|ST-517073, ST 517073||SPYS||S·P·Y·S (LP, Album)||EMI America, EMI America||ST-517073, ST 517073||US||1982|
|EYS-81528||S·P·Y·S*||S·P·Y·S (LP, Album, Promo)||EMI America||EYS-81528||Japan||1982|
Date of release: 1982
Style: Hard Rock
Size MP3: 1651 mb
Size FLAC: 1178 mb
Rating: 4.5 / 5
Other Formats: FLAC AIFF AA AUD MP1 AAC MP4