Artist: Bright Eyes Album: Every Day And Every Night (1999) EP Song: A Perfect Sonnet Composer: Conor Oberst.
Canadian Release This record was created for release in Canada and has been imported from Canada. Protection Each record is protected within its record sleeve by a white vellum anti-dust sleeve. Packaging All items are shipped brand-new and unopened.
Текст песни On my way to work исполнителя Bright Eyes из альбома Every Day And Every Night, Тексты песен, слова к песне.
Every Day and Every Night is the third record and the first EP by Nebraskan indie rock band Bright Eyes. It became the 30th release by Saddle Creek Records on November 1, 1999. Conor Oberst references this album art in another of his songs, "Waste of Paint", from the album Lifted or The Story Is in the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground.
Bright Eyes was an American indie rock band founded by singer-songwriter and guitarist Conor Oberst. It consisted of Oberst, t and producer Mike Mogis, trumpet and piano player Nate Walcott, and a rotating lineup of collaborators drawn primarily from Omaha's indie music scene. Bright Eyes is signed to Saddle Creek Records, a Nebraska-based label founded by Conor Oberst's brother Justin Oberst and Bright Eyes member Mike Mogis.
Album · 1999 · 5 Songs. Every Day and Every Night - EP Bright Eyes. Listen on Apple Music.
Bright Eyes şarkıları kendine has farklı tarzıyla müziğinin türüne hayran sevenlerini gerçek anlamda tatmin etmektedir. 01/11/1999 tarihinde yayımlanan Every Day And Every Night albümü içeriğinde yer alan Bright Eyes şarkıları aşağıda listelenmiştir. Every Day And Every Night Albümü Şarkıları Listesi; Şarkı Adı. Süre.
Alla Pugachova - Every Night And Every Day. 7:35. John Nemeth and the Jacks - Every Night 'bout This Time. Walter Trout and the Free Radicals - Junkyards In Your Eyes.
Album West Side Soul. Every Night and Every Day Lyrics. You don't have to worry I am your slave Treat me right & you've got it made. That's how I love you Ain't it nice to be loved that way Just say you'll love, lovin', keep lovin' me Every night & every day. You don't have to beg, borrow or bum When you need attention I'll give you some.
every day of your life night. every day and night superrebus. Every Night and Day Shiva. Every Night And Day Alkatraz. Every Day Orionblues. Every Day David and Carr. Every Day Friday Night Music Zone. Night And Day Thomas Anders. Night and Day (Live) Yvonne Sanchez. Day and Night (Live) Steven Schoenberg. Day and Night The Grift. Night and Day Bob Siebert. Day and Night (Live) Steve Swanson.
|1||A Line Allows Progress, A Circle Does Not||3:21|
|2||A Perfect Sonnet||3:39|
|3||On My Way To Work||4:30|
|4||A New Arrangement||5:15|
- Copyright (c) – Bedrooms; Bedrooms And Spiders
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Saddle Creek Records
- Manufactured By – www.MediaOmaha.com
- Manufactured By – Media Services, Omaha
- Designed At – Van Deeb Group
- Artwork, Layout – Zack Nipper
- Backing Vocals [Ghostly] – Tim Kasher
- Bass Guitar [Bass Guitars] – Matt Maginn
- Drums [The Drum Set], Percussion, Vocals [Singing] – Joseph Knapp*
- Electric Guitar [Electric Guitars] – Eric Bemberger
- Guitar, Vocals [The Singing], Sampler, Keyboards, Songwriter [The Songs] – Conor Oberst
- Organ [The Organ], Pedal Steel Guitar [Pedal Steel], Vibraphone, Keyboards, Percussion, Recorded By [The Recording] – Mike Mogis
- Piano [The Piano], Loops, Recorded By [Help With The Recording] – AJ Mogis*
- Violin – Angelina Mullikin
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): SU1025200 WWW.MEDIAOMAHA.COM 01
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): MEDIA SERVICES OMAHA NE 1TTP2<7052>EVERYDAYNIGHT
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L127
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L482
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI KZ06
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI8119
- Rights Society: SESAC
|LBJ-30||Bright Eyes||Every Day And Every Night (12", EP)||Saddle Creek||LBJ-30||US||1999|
|lbj-30||Bright Eyes||Every Day And Every Night (CD, EP)||Saddle Creek Europe||lbj-30||UK||1999|
|BN-126||Bright Eyes||Every Day And Every Night (CD, EP, RE)||Bad News Records||BN-126||Japan||2000|
|LBJ-030-3||Bright Eyes||Every Day And Every Night (5xFile, AAC, EP, 256)||Saddle Creek||LBJ-030-3||US||Unknown|
|LBJ-30||Bright Eyes||Every Day And Every Night (12", EP, RP + CD, Album)||Saddle Creek||LBJ-30||US||2012|
Performer: Bright Eyes
Title: Every Day And Every Night
Date of release: 1999
Style: Indie Rock
Size MP3: 1521 mb
Size FLAC: 1136 mb
Rating: 4.5 / 5
Other Formats: MOD AU VQF MP1 DXD DMF AC3