This album has an average beat per minute of 128 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 90/140 BPM). Tracklist Sïc Transit Glöria Mundï.
Complete your Saligia collection.
From "Sic Transit Gloria Mundi". Shine! Night of day, Beast of life LIGHT OF DEATH. Unveiling the crumbling foundations of creation and life; only to tear them apart! Sïc transit glöria mundï. O' SECLUSIVE STAR, I breathe thy bidding A thousand times, how I've died for thee
Sic Transit Gloria Mundi by Saligia, released 10 November 2015 1. Casus Gloria 2. Sar Ha-Olam 3. Womb Caverns 4. Orb of Flesh 5. Shed Old Skin 6. Blood Staineth 7. Upon the Altar.
Saligia is a Black Metal band from Trondheim, Norway. Ahzari - Strings and Voices V. - Drums. Releases: Rehearsal - Demo, 2007 Seven - Demo, 2008 Sïc Transit Glöria Mundï - Full-length, 2011 Lvx Aeternae - Mini-album, 2013 FØNIX - Full-length, 2015.
As Sic Transit Gloria Mundi is concerned, Saligia aren't doing a lot with their songwriting that wouldn't have been good form in the 1990s. The riffs are predictably cold and draw on all-too familiar chord progressions. The album is not for all casual black metal listeners out there, but more seasoned ears will realize that we're dealing with a better-than-average black metal album from the current Norway scene. But Sïc Transit Glöria Mundï reinforces this horrific personality with an array of solid, menacing riffs, regardless of just how familiar and traditional they seem. A few of these tracks were released as a demo of the same title last year, but they return with a rich, hostile and cavernous atmosphere driven largely by the broad guitar tone and steady, natural feel of the drums (provided by Malach Andonai of fellow Norwegians Dodsengel).
Listen free to Saligia – Sïc Transit Glöria Mundï. The debut album from Norway's SALIGIA will be released in LP format around mid-September 2011 by Barghest. Mastered by Kark Mastering. 1. Upon the Altar ww. arghest. uk Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Womb Caverns.
Album Name Sic Transit Gloria Mundi (CD).
NR001 SALIGIA Sic Transit Gloria Mundi.
|B-IV||Orb Of Flesh|
|B-V||Shed Old Skin|
|B-VII||Upon The Altar|
- Recorded At – Brygga Studio
- Remixed At – Nordstern Studio
- Remastered At – Nordstern Studio
- Mastered At – Kark Mastering
- Mastered At – Pauler Acoustics
- Manufactured By – Eldorado Media
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH – 35955
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Oda Austnes
- Drums [Uncredited] – Malach Adonai
- Layout, Design – Barghest
- Mastered By [DMM] – G. Pauler*
- Mastered By [For Vinyl] – Kark
- Mixed By [Remixed By], Remastered By – Ahzari, Pål Gaupseth
- Music By – Saligia
- Photography By – Adrian Finnanger
- Producer [Produced By], Mixed By – Håkon Dalen, Saligia
- Vocals [Uncredited], Guitar [Uncredited] – Ahzari
NotesLimited to 300 copies.
Pressed on 180g red vinyl housed in rough cartonstock sleeve with printed innersleeve.
All musick conceived during 2006-2012. Recorded in Brygga Studio, June 2011.
Remixed and remastered at Nordstern Studio 2014-2015.
Direct Metal Mastering.
The tracks are listed sequentially.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): Eldorado VAN 159 A DMM G. Pauler 20.04.2015 [etched] -35955- [stamped]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): Eldorado VAN 159 B DMM G. Pauler 20.04.2015 [etched] -35955- [stamped]
|SRAN-006||Saligia||Sïc Transit Glöria Mundï (LP, Album)||Barghest||SRAN-006||UK||2011|
|VÁN159||Saligia||Sic Transit Gloria Mundi (CD, Album, RE)||Ván||VÁN159||Germany||2015|
|NR001||Saligia||Sïc Transit Glöria Mundï (Cass, Album, Ltd)||No Return||NR001||Germany||2015|
Title: Sïc Transit Glöria Mundï
Date of release: 2015
Style: Black Metal
Size MP3: 1399 mb
Size FLAC: 1386 mb
Rating: 4.1 / 5
Other Formats: ADX APE FLAC TTA VQF AUD DXD