Also Garage rock, featuring members of Steve Miller Band and Journey.
Jun 21, 2019- Charlene Iverson: Author I love spooky places and books. I even live in a haunted house. If you have scary books you like or scary pins, feel free to pin them here.
CD - Big Beat Records, Big Beat UK 169). Those are found on their one official release (a 1968 locally distributed three-song EP), which has been reissued on a Big Beat compilation of rare '60s San Francisco psychedelia, The Berkeley EPs. Track Listing. 1. Medley: You Gotta Believe/Judgement Day.
In 1996, Big Beat Records released Frumious Bandersnatch's A Young Man's Song, containing: Jack King's' "Hearts to Cry", Bobby Winkelman's "Chain Reaction", and "Misty Cloudy", with Jack King's, and George Tickner's "Cheshire"
A Young Man's Song Frumious Bandersnatch. The Bandersnatch were rounded out by singers Jack King and Bob Winkelman (drums and rhythm guitar respectively), whose strong songwriting skills provided the group's repertoire. Winkelman with Beatlesque gems like Rosemary's Baby and Chain Reaction-. King with the apocalyptic, Airplane-inspired Pulpit Huff and What Is A Bandersnatch? And those boys could sing their butts off, to. long with maybe Moby Grape, there was probably no other group with a similar endowment of riches. But if the Grape's flirtation with fame was brief, the Bandersnatch's was non-existent.
Listen to music from Frumious Bandersnatch like Hearts to Cry, Cheshire & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Frumious Bandersnatch. Frumious Bandersnatch were a psychedelic, distortion pedal-jam band from San Fransisco, CA. Active from 1967-1969. The original lineup consisted of David Denny (guitar), Jack King (drums), Jimmy Warner (guitar), Ross Valory (bass), Bobby Winkelman (rhythmn & bass guitar).
Band Frumious Bandersnatch Info: A Young Man's Song Style: Psychedelic Hard Rock Years: 1996 (Re. 967-1969) Info: CBR 320 kbs Info: 17. 1 Mb Info: USA. Tracklist: 01 - Medley - You Gotta Believe - Judgement Day. 02 - Chain Reaction. 03 - Rosemary's Baby. 04 - What Is A Bandersnatch. 06 - Now That You've Gone.
Artist: Frumious Bandersnatch Title: A Young Man's Song Year Of Release: 1967-69/1996 Label: Big Beat Records Genre: Psychedelic Rock Quality: Flac (tracks,. Tracklist: 01. Medley: You Gotta Believe/Judgement Day 8:10 02. Chain Reaction 2:36 03. Rosemary's Baby 6:21 04. What Is A Bandersnatch? 6:35 05. Woodrose Syrup 8:09 06.
Give Your Opinion on A Young Man's Song. Staff & Contributors // Site Forum // Contact us. Bands:.
Frumious Bandersnatch - A Young Man's Song (CD, Comp). CDWIKD 169. UK. 1996. GET 624. Frumious Bandersnatch. Frumious Bandersnatch - Golden Sons Of Libra (The Studio Outtakes) (LP, Album, Pur). Hearts To Cry Various - Love Is The Song We Sing (San Francisco Nuggets 1965-1970) (4xCD + Box, Comp, RM). Rhino Records (2). R2 165564.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1.1||You Gotta Believe
Written By – George Tickner, Jack King
|4||What Is A Bandersnatch?||6:35|
|6||Now That You've Gone||2:40|
Written By – Bob Winkelman, Dave Denny, Jack King, Ross Valory, Jimmy WarnerWritten-By – Jimmy Warner, Ross Valory
Written By – Bob Clark, Dave Denny, Jack King, Jack Notestein, Bob WinkelmanWritten-By – Bob Clark
Written By – George Tickner, Jack King
- Manufactured By – Sound Performance
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Golden State Recorders, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ace Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Ace Records Ltd.
- Artwork [Package Designed By] – Philip Lloyd Smee*
- Bass – Brian Hough (tracks: 6, 10)
- Bass Vocals – Ross Valory (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 7, 8)
- Bass, Vocals – Jack Notestein (tracks: 3, 5, 9, 11, 12)
- Compiled By, Liner Notes – Alec Palao
- Drums, Vocals – Jack King*
- Guitar – Bret Wilmot (tracks: 6, 10), George Tickner (tracks: 6, 10)
- Guitar [Solo] – Jimmy Warner (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12)
- Lead Guitar – David Denny (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9, 11, 12)
- Producer [Post Production] – David Young
- Rhythm Guitar, Vocals – Bobby Winkelman (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9, 11, 12)
- Vocals – Kaja Doria (tracks: 6, 10)
- Written-By – Bob Winkelman* (tracks: 2, 3, 7, 9, 12), Dave Denny* (tracks: 7, 9), George Tickner (tracks: 1.1, 10), Jack King* (tracks: 1, 4 to 11)
NotesAll titles previously unissued All titles Copyright Control
Package designed at Waldo's Design
Photographs courtesy of Jack King and Robert Winkelman
All other memorabilia courtesy of Colin Hill/Pyg Track Archives
Transferred from original analogue master tapes
Post production at Sound Mastering Ltd
Made in the EU
This release is part of the "Nuggets From The Golden State"-series by Big Beat Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 29667 41692 4
- Matrix / Runout: CDWIKD169 03
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): CDWIKD169
- Label Code: LC09797
Performer: Frumious Bandersnatch
Title: A Young Man's Song
Date of release: 1996
Style: Psychedelic Rock
Size MP3: 1209 mb
Size FLAC: 1382 mb
Rating: 4.3 / 5
Other Formats: DTS WAV TTA MPC DXD MP4 APE