First Poland Tour of Z'EV & HATI (20-26. 2006: Kraków, Łódź, Wrocław, Poznań, Toruń, Warszawa). First collaborative album (prepared before the tour): HATI vs. Z'EV (2006, Ars Benevola Mater, CD). Video: Emiliano Gato. Thanks to Agnieszka & Przemek.
2007 - Herbst9 vs Z'EV - Through Bleak Landscapes (CD, Album). 2010 - Merzbow & Z'EV - Spiral Right-Spiral Left (CD, Album).
Stefan Weisser began playing the drums at age 4. He moved to New York City from San Francisco in 1979, and adopted the name Z'EV, his work with performance/noise percussion broke new ground and drew the attention of rock symphonist Glenn Branca, dancer Simone Forti, guitarist Rudolph Grey and just about everybody related to the downtown scene.
1) by Herbst9 Vs Z'ev and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Ten tracks of deep spheres and blazing ruminant lightnings abducting you into golden constellations and swirling worlds full of aural effects and demonic resonance.
Hati & Z ev. 8:47. III. Hati & Z ev. 5:17. II. 7:00. IV. 6:48. I. 8:07. Duhai Hati Yig'lab kulib (UzPlayer. Com) Land of the Sun & Sea Help Me Praise Him (Live) Белые крылья – Дві Стежини Dance Till You Drop (track 04) Hey, Hey Everybody (Ya Yeah Ya) O Divine Redeemer Desculpa Esfarrapada, Valentona 7. От Ада До Рая ft. Гурмэ. AG Mahna-Mahna Украинский хор народной песни – Попурри It's Your World (Ghost Jazz Mix) Por el Amor feat Rey el Vikingo Aab Na Re Chhauri Only Jazz in My Mind Ranila me jedna ena Kehagere Egziabeher K Ethiopia If I Could Have Just One Whiskey with Hank C Documents and Settings User Рабочий стол Jo o Lucas Marcelo - Eu quero.
Hati Shyamal Maitra & Didier Malherbe.
Z'EV (born Stefan Joel Weisser, February 8, 1951) is an American poet, percussionist, and sound artist.
Released by Cold Spring Mar 2012 2 Tracks. Merzbow & Z'ev is a English album released on Mar 2012. Merzbow & Z'ev Album has 2 songs sung by Merzbow, Z'EV. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Merzbow & Z'ev songs on Gaana. attr("src", $('. de tp.
Electronic Metal Music (EMM) Previously toured with The Algorithm and Modern Day Babylon.
- Recorded At – Studio Eter
- Recorded At – Merinotex Halls
- Edited At – Studio Dop, London
- Mixed At – Studio Dop, London
- Edited By, Effects [Treatments], Mixed By [Mixes] – Z'EV
- Musician [Hati] – Dariusz Wojtas*, Rafał Iwanski*
- Performer [Played By], Recorded By – Hati
- Photography By [Hati Postcard] – Daniel Brozek*
- Photography By [Zev Postcard] – Anne Bean
- Pipe [Wooden Pipes], Trumpet [Wooden Trumpet (ligawka), Signal Trumpet], Horns [Animal Horns], Crotales [Tibetan Crotals], Gong [Thailanese Gongs, Chinese Gong], Performer [Metal Discs, Aluminium Bars, Big Steel Door] – Hati
Notes[Note: beginnings of each piece are Z'EV edits of the original Hati sources]
Played and recorded at studio eter & merinotex halls, Torun, Poland
February - May 2003
and previously released on
Hati - Music For Metal Idiophones (eter, 2003) and Hati - Genius Loci (eter, 2003)
Edits, treatments and mixes at studio dOp, London, UK
April & July 2005
Limited to 950 copies.
Packaged in oversized fold-out sleeve with 2 postcards.
Date of release: 2006
Style: Abstract, Experimental, Ambient
Size MP3: 1166 mb
Size FLAC: 1161 mb
Rating: 4.7 / 5
Other Formats: AU MOD TTA MP2 MMF FLAC XM