Album · 1984 · 19 Songs.
Listen free to Åsa Jinder – Som En Sommarvind (Som En Sommarvind). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Bed of Stone is the third studio album by Nigerian-French recording artist Aṣa. It was released on 25 August 2014 through Naive Records. Recorded in the East-Sussex area in the UK, the album was co-written and produced by Blair MacKichan, a British producer that has already worked with Sia and Lily Allen. Bed of Stone is, according to the label company an album that goes "right to the heart". It features a folk sound similar to her previous albums Beautiful Imperfection and Aṣa.
Perhaps the only new thing about Åsa is the quality. It is top-notch, a far cry from the hiss of older black metal. But even that is not something all that new: other bands have also adopted a higher production sound. So, the question remains, why should one get this album? It's definitely different, though it does not exactly bring in techniques new to the black metal scene. One different thing is the very frequent use of acoustic guitars and/or melodic passages.
Aṣa (pronounced ) is a Nigerian French singer, songwriter, and recording artist. Her stage name "Aṣa" is pronounced "Asha" in Yoruba. Aṣa was born in Paris to Nigerian parents who were working and studying cinematography in France. Her family returned to live in Nigeria when she was two. Aṣa grew up in Lagos city, in the south-western part of Nigeria, and 18 years later, returned to Paris, where her life as an artist took off.
Aṣa (pronounced ) is a French songwriter and singer of Nigerian origin (born Bukola Elemide January 1st 1970, Paris, France). Nicknamed Aṣa (little hawk) because she often ran away and changed directions as a youngster, she returned to Lagos in Nigeria with her family at the age of two. Her mother was a shopkeeper and her father shot video reports for weddings. Signed to the Naïve label, Aṣa recorded her debut album with producer Christophe Dupouy, which has been hailed as one of the best African albums of 2007.
Album Aṣa. Fire On The Mountain Lyrics . Fire On The Mountain" Track Info. Written By Aṣa. Aṣa Aṣa.
by SH Staff July 8, 2018. Live in Paris is the debut studio album by Nigerian French singer Aṣa, released by Native on August 31, 2009. Aṣa Live in Paris Album Tracklist Below; 1. Subway (Live) DOWNLOAD MP3. 2. Fire On the Mountain (Live) DOWNLOAD MP3.
The song is taken from our new album Åsa and it's named "En Hymne Til Våre Udødelige Forfedre" This song is accually from our first dem back in 1994 but has now been re-recorded for our new album Åsa. Категория. Автовоспроизведение Если функция включена, то следующий ролик начнет воспроизводиться автоматически.
Or consider a donation? End of year lists. Consequence of Sound.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar, Keyboards – Cobhams Asuquo
|5||Fire On The Mountain
Programmed By, Performer [All Instruments] – Benjamin Constant
Flute – Magic Malik
|7||No One Knows
Keyboards – Cobhams Asuquo
Acoustic Guitar – Asa*
Percussion – Bofi
Acoustic Guitar – Asa*, Pascal DanaëGuitar – Michaël OhayonPercussion, Drums – Bofi
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Naïve
- Copyright (c) – Naïve
- Acoustic Guitar – Cobhams Asuquo (tracks: 6), Michaël Ohayon (tracks: 2, 4, 7, 8, 10)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Cobhams Asuquo (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 8)
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – Benjamin Constant (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8)
- Artwork By – François Galinier
- Backing Vocals – Asa* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 10), Cobhams Asuquo (tracks: 1 to 6, 7, 8), Janet Nowse (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7, 9)
- Bass – Laurent Vernerey (tracks: 2, 8 to 10)
- Cello – Emmanuelle Cohen (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8), Nadine Pierre (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8)
- Double Bass – Laurent Vernerey (tracks: 3, 6)
- Drums – Régis Cecarelli* (tracks: 3, 8, 9)
- Engineer – Christophe Dupouy, Sébastien Viguier
- Executive Producer – Marie Audigier
- Guitar – Pascal Danaë (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10)
- Mastered By [For Avrm Mastering] – Rodolphe Plisson
- Mastered By [For La Source] – Jean-Pierre Chalbos
- Mixed By – Christophe Dupouy (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6 to 10), Renaud Letang
- Mixed By, Producer [Additional] – Benjamin Constant (tracks: 2, 5), Sébastien Viguier (tracks: 2, 5)
- Photography – Benoît Peverelli
- Producer – Cobhams Asuquo
- Programmed By – Cobhams Asuquo (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 7, 9)
- Viola – Françoise Gneri (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8), Jean-Paul Minali-Bella (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8)
- Violin – Ayako Tanaka (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8), Caroline Lasfargues (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8), Lyodoh Kaneko (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8), Virginie Buscail (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8)
- Written-By, Composed By – Asa* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10), Cobhams Asuquo (tracks: 5)
NotesStrings recorded at Studio Davout.
(P)&(C) 2007 Naïve
Housed in super jewel case
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 0540
- Barcode (barcode (text)): 3298491451372
|WN145125||Aṣa||Aṣa (CD, Album)||Naïve||WN145125||France||2007|
|VIVO-102, WN 145137||Aṣa||Aṣa (CD, Album)||Plankton , Naïve||VIVO-102, WN 145137||Japan||2008|
|DRAMCD0036||Aṣa||Aṣa (CD, Album)||Dramatico||DRAMCD0036||UK & Ireland||2007|
|DWT70050||Aṣa||Aṣa (CD, Album)||Naïve, Mercer Street Records||DWT70050||US||2008|
|none||Aṣa||Aṣa (CD, Album)||Iyke The Don Entertainment||none||Nigeria||Unknown|
Date of release: 2007
Style: Folk Rock, Acoustic, Soft Rock, Folk
Size MP3: 1537 mb
Size FLAC: 1119 mb
Rating: 4.8 / 5
Other Formats: DMF AC3 XM VOX MP4 MIDI APE