Suicidal Tendencies - 13 (2013).
13 is the eleventh studio album by the American crossover thrash band Suicidal Tendencies. It was released on March 26, 2013. The album was recorded over a ten-year period at the band's studio "ST Studio", while additional recording took place at Interscope Studios, Stall and Titan Studio.
Suicidal Tendencies : 13,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. The album doesn't consistently rock out with hardened punkcore. The music is scattered with mellow daydream like interludes, which seem to reflect the disconnected delusions of a psychotic internal world. Then some of the tracks are dominated by the bass music and seem to be influenced by seventies soul music. Freedumb rocked out steadier in comparison. So I like 13 better than Save My Mind, but Freedumb is probably the best of the three.
13 was Suicidal Tendencies' first album after 1994's Suicidal for Life to enter the Billboard 200 ; however, the album debuted at making it Suicidal Tendencies' lowest chart position in their career. Pictures, videos, biodata, and files relating to 13 (Suicidal Tendencies album) are also acceptable encyclopedic sources.
All lyrics from 13 album, popular Suicidal Tendencies songs with tracklist and information about album. More Suicidal Tendencies albums. Suicidal Tendencies albums. World Gone Mad. 2016.
13 (Suicidal Tendencies album). 2013 studio album by Suicidal Tendencies. 13. Studio album by. Suicidal Tendencies. March 26, 2013 Track listing.
Suicidal Tendencies – 13. Label: Suicidal Records – SR6454. Bass – Steve Bruner, Tim Williams (22)Guitar – Adam Siegel, Dean Pleasant.
Suicidal Tendencies aren’t the type of band to make a subtle entrance, and the album opener ‘Shake It Out’ proclaims to the world they have returned. This is not a metaphorical take. They literally chant ‘Suicidal’s back’ throughout the song, and deliver their promise to ‘bring the demons on ou. The band is at its best when the tempo is cranked up and the guitars are shredding like on ‘Smash It!’ and ‘This Ain’t a Celebration. The tunes have an old-school vibe and will undoubtedly get the pit moving on their upcoming tour. Many of the songs on ‘13‘ are in that vein, and they are by far the.
lt; Original Album Classics (2011).
Album by Suicidal Tendencies. Shake It Out. Smash It. This Ain't a Celebration. God Only Knows Who I Am. Make Your Stand. Can't Live With It, Can't Live Without It). This World. Mike Muir – lead vocals. Dean Pleasants – lead guitar. Nico Santora - rhythm guitar. Steve Brunner – bass.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Shake It Out
Drums – Dave Hildago*
Featuring – Metal MulishaVocals [Additional Guest] – Jimmy Fitzpatrick, Larry Linkogle
|3||This Ain't A Celebration
Bass – Josh Paul
|4||God Only Knows Who I Am||5:28|
|5||Make Your Stand||5:54|
|7||Show Some Love...Tear It Down
Featuring – Cyco Skate ChoirVocals [Additional Guest] – Alex Olson, Danny Way, Elijah Berle, Jim "Red Dog" Muir, Steve Olson , Tony Trujillo, Vincent Alvarez
|10||Till My Last Breath||4:39|
|11||Living The Fight||4:22|
|12||Life...(Can't Live With It, Can't Live Without It)||4:35|
Bass – Steve Bruner*, Tim Williams Guitar – Adam Siegel, Dean Pleasant*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Suicidal Records
- Copyright (c) – Suicidal Records
- Manufactured By – Rainbo Records
- Distributed By – Fontana Distribution, LLC
- Recorded At – ST Studio
- Recorded At – Interscope Studios
- Recorded At – Stall #2
- Recorded At – Titan Recording
- Mixed At – ST Studio
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Published By – You'll Be Sorry Music
- Artwork [Booklet Back Cover] – Mark Geltch
- Artwork [Classic ST Skulls] – Alan Pirie, Jason Brown , Lance Mountain, Mark "Geltchy" Geltch*, Ric Clayton, Sven Gjurcek*
- Bass – Steve Brunner*
- Design, Layout, Cover [Front], Artwork [CD Tray], Cover [Back], Artwork [CD] – Alan Pirie
- Drums – Eric Moore , Ron Brunner* (tracks: 4, 10, 12)
- Engineer – Paul Northfield
- Engineer [Additional] – Darian Rundall, Mike Blum*
- Guitar – Nico Santora
- Guitar [Additional] – Brother Mike Clark* (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 8)
- Lead Guitar – Dean Pleasants
- Lyrics By – Mike Muir
- Management – Cyco Nation
- Mastered By – Brian "Big Bass" Gardner*
- Producer – Mike Muir, Paul Northfield
- Vocals – Mike Muir
- Written-By – Pleasants* (tracks: 9, 10), Clark* (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 8), Muir*, Santora* (tracks: 2, 9)
NotesRecorded and mixed at: ST Studio
Additional recording done at Interscope Studios, Stall #2, and Titan Studio
Mastered at Bernie Grundman
All songs "You'll Be Sorry Music" (BMI)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 81034 18645 4
- ASIN: B00BECFYYU
- Matrix / Runout: 7696 - SR6454 020713
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT05
- Mould SID Code: IFPI A605
|SR6454||Suicidal Tendencies||13 (CD, Album)||Suicidal Records||SR6454||Europe||2013|
|SR6454||Suicidal Tendencies||13 (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Suicidal Records||SR6454||Russia||2013|
|no cat #||Suicidal Tendencies||13 (CDr, Album, Promo)||Suicidal Records||no cat #||Europe||2013|
|SR6461||Suicidal Tendencies||13 (LP, Album, Pic)||Suicidal Records||SR6461||US||2014|
Performer: Suicidal Tendencies
Date of release: 2013
Size MP3: 1959 mb
Size FLAC: 1225 mb
Rating: 4.1 / 5
Other Formats: ASF VQF AU ADX XM VOC RA