Isaac Hayes Movement - Disco Connection Disco 1975 HQ Audio Well some discussion are still going on about the beginnig of the Disco movement, this records.
Isaac Hayes - Disco Connection. Expanding his repertoire, Hayes penned the iconic soundtrack for 1971’s Shaft. The album became Hayes’s fourth consecutive platinum LP and the Theme from Shaft earned him an Academy Award for Best Original Song.
Chords for Isaac Hayes Movement - Disco Connection with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin.
Isaac Hayes Movement скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве, либо слушайте песню Isaac Hayes - Disco Connection, Isaac Hayes Movement - Disco Connection, Isaac Hayes Movement - You make me live, Isaac Hayes Movement - Soutern breeze, Isaac Hayes Movement - . .
The Isaac Hayes Movement is the third studio album by the American soul musician Isaac Hayes. Released in 1970, it was the follow-up to Hot Buttered Soul, Hayes' landmark 1969 album. Marvell Thomas had come up with "The Isaac Hayes Movement" as a name for Hayes' backup ensemble. He modeled the name after the Jimi Hendrix Experience.
Isaac Lee Hayes Jr. (August 20, 1942 – August 10, 2008) was an American singer, songwriter, actor, and producer. Hayes was one of the creative forces behind the Southern soul music label Stax Records, where he served both as an in-house songwriter and as a session musician and record producer, teaming with his partner David Porter during the mid-1960s. In 1970, Hayes released two albums, The Isaac Hayes Movement and To Be Continued. The former stuck to the four-song template of his previous album. Later in the year, the all-instrumental Disco Connection album fully embraced disco. In 1976, the album cover of Juicy Fruit featured Hayes in a pool with naked women, and spawned the title track single and the classic "Storm Is Over". Later the same year the Groove-A-Thon album featured the singles "Rock Me Easy Baby" and the title track.
Album: Disco Connection. Duration: 23:20 Year: 1976. 0:00 ? Isaac Hayes albums. For the Sake of Love.
Isaac Hayes Movement - Disco Connection Disco 1975 HQ Audio Well some discussion are still going on about the beginnig of the Disco movement, this. Isaac Hayes - Disco ConnectionStax Records. Shop the Stax Online Store: found. hnliche Suchanfragen wie Isaac hayes disco connection. isaac hayes disco connection 1975. isaac hayes disco connection remix. isaac hayes disco connection album. isaac hayes disco connection full album . Isaac Hayes Movement Disco ConnectionMasahiro Sanada.
The Isaac Hayes Movement is the third studio album by American soul musician Isaac Hayes. Released in November 1970,The Isaac Hayes Movement spent a total of seven weeks at on Billboard's Soul Albums chart and remained in the top ten until the last week of November in that year. It reached on the Soul Singles chart and on the Pop chart. Stax Records reissued The Isaac Hayes Movement in SACD format in 2004.
|A1||The First Day Of Forever||4:38|
|A2||St. Thomas Square||5:52|
- Published By – Incense Productions, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hot Buttered Soul Recording Co., Inc.
- Distributed By – ABC Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Hot Buttered Soul Recording Studio
- Mastered At – ABC Recording Studios
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Alto Saxophone – Bill Easley, Emerson Able
- Arranged By – Johnny Allen (tracks: B4)
- Art Direction – Tom Wilkes
- Baritone Saxophone – Floyd Newman
- Bass Guitar – Erroll Thomas*
- Bass Trombone – Gary Russell
- Congas – Jimmy Thompson*
- Design – Earl R. Klasky*
- Drums, Tambourine – Willie Hall
- Drums, Tambourine, Temple Block – Willie Cole
- Engineer, Engineer [Remix] – Henry Bush, Roosevelt Green
- French Horn – Bryant Munch, Richard Dolph
- Guitar – Charles Pitts* (tracks: A4, B1, B4), Michael Toles, William Vaughn
- Keyboards – Sidney Kirk
- Keyboards, Arranged By – Lester Snell
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Lanky Linstrot
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Ron Slenzak
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Olivier Ferrand
- Producer, Keyboards, Synthesizer, Arranged By, Engineer [Remix], Written-By – Isaac Hayes
- Soloist, Guitar – Anthony Shinault (tracks: B1, B3)
- Soloist, Saxophone – Bill Easley (tracks: A2)
- Strings – The Memphis Strings
- Tenor Saxophone – Darnell Smith, Tommy Williams
- Trombone – Bill Flores, Jackie Thomas
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Ben Cauley, Edgar Matthews, Johnny Davis , William Taylor
NotesRecorded at Hot Buttered Soul Recording Studios, Memphis, Tennessee
Mastered at ABC Recording Studios, Los Angeles
Published by Incense Prod., Inc. (BMI)
℗ 1975 Hot Buttered Soul Recording Co., Inc.
© 1975 ABC Records, Inc.
Marketed by ABC Records, Inc.
Distributed by ABC Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout (etched, except circled 7 stamped)): 1S ABCD-923-A ⑦ >
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout (etched, except circled 2 stamped)): 1S ABCD-923-B ② >
|ABCD-923||Isaac Hayes Movement||Disco Connection (LP, Album)||HBS, ABC Records||ABCD-923||US||1975|
|0000923.7||Isaac Hayes Movement||Disco Connection (LP, Album)||ABC Records||0000923.7||Peru||1976|
|9022-923||Isaac Hayes Movement||Disco Connection (LP, Album)||HBS, ABC Records||9022-923||Canada||1976|
|ABC 410||Isaac Hayes Movement||Disco Connection (LP, Album)||HBS||ABC 410||Italy||1976|
|YX-8012-AB||Isaac Hayes Movement||Disco Connection (LP, Promo, Smplr)||ABC Records||YX-8012-AB||Japan||1976|
Performer: Isaac Hayes Movement
Title: Disco Connection
Date of release: 1975
Style: Soul, Disco, Instrumental
Size MP3: 1241 mb
Size FLAC: 1294 mb
Rating: 4.9 / 5
Other Formats: RA DXD WAV MP2 APE MP1 AU