WMG (от лица компании "Carpark Records").
Ike Yard – 1980-82 Collected. Label: Acute Records – ACT008. Format: CD, Album, Compilation, Remastered. Country: US. Released: 22 Aug 2006. From Ike Yard LP, Factory Records, A Fact A Second. Track 13 recorded at Fox Studio NYC, September 1980. Track 14 recorded live at The Ukrainian National Home, NYC, November 19, 1981. Tracks 15 to 16 Recorded at Gotham Studio, NYC, January 1982. Tracks 17 to 18 Recorded at Richie's Studio NYC, June 1982.
Formed in the later days of New York's no wave scene, they recorded for labels like Disques du Crépuscule and Factory in the early 1980s, and were the first American band to be signed to the latter UK label.
Ike Yard - 1980-82 Collected. Месяц релиза - любой - January February March April May June July August September October November December.
Ike Yard - Ike Yard (1982). Ike Yard - EICV7'' No. 16 (2012). Guerre Froide - Cicatrice (1980). Synthpop, Futurepop, Electropop, Minimal Wave, Minimal Synth, Synthwave. Gothic, Darkwave, Gothic Synth, Ethereal. Ambient, Dark Ambient.
Ike Yard was founded in 1979 in New York. Influenced by their punk upbringing, avant-garde schooling, and no wave surroundings in early 1980s NYC,- but not beholden to any genre - Ike Yard managed to create a new sound.
Ike Yard imitate the cold, impersonal post-punk sound of groups like Joy Division and Magazine. I like their approach; if only they had some songs worth recording. Band members Stuart Argabright and Michael Diekmann provide the self-praising liner notes for this tedious compilation.
Ike Yard - music albums download. Ike Yard - 1980-82 Collected (2006). Artist/Band: Ike Yard (US). Album: 1980-82 Collected (Compilation). Genre: Synth Pop, Indie, New Wave (No Wave, Minimal Synth, Synth Punk).
Listen to 1980-82 Collected now. Listen to 1980-82 Collected in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Release group by Ike Yard.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Night After Night||3:21|
|2||Sense Of Male||4:15|
|12||Half A God||4:47|
Recorded By – Ike Yard
Mixed By [Live Board Mix] – Peter Hook
|16||We Are One||2:27|
|17||Dancing + Slaving||3:47|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Acute Records
- Copyright (c) – Acute Records
- Manufactured By – Carpark Records
- Distributed By – Caroline Distribution
- Recorded At – Sorcerer Sound
- Recorded At – The Ranch
- Recorded At – Fox Studio, NYC
- Recorded At – Ukrainian National Home
- Recorded At – Gotham Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Richie's Studio
- Remastered At – West West Side Music
- Remastered At – River Glass Studio
- Compilation Producer – Dan Selzer, Todd Hyman
- Design – Dan Selzer
- Electric Guitar, Synthesizer – Michael Diekmann
- Engineer – David Ruffo (tracks: 7 to 12), Greg Curry (tracks: 1 to 6), Ike Yard (tracks: 15 to 18)
- Liner Notes – Ike Yard, MD*, SA*
- Lyrics By – Kenneth Compton (tracks: 2, 5, 9, 15), Stuart Argabright (tracks: 1, 4, 7 to 8, 10 to 12, 14, 16, 17)
- Producer, Music By – Ike Yard
- Remastered By – Jesse Baccus (tracks: 1 to 12), Paul Geluso (tracks: 13 to 18)
- Synthesizer, Sequenced By [Sequencers], Drum Machine, Programmed By, Electronics [Sound Processing] – Fred Szymanski
- Voice, Bass Guitar, Synthesizer [Bass], Percussion – Kenneth Compton
- Voice, Synthesizer, Piano, Drums, Percussion, Electronic Drums [Syndrum] – Stuart Argabright
NotesThis compilation ℗+© 2006 Acute Records.
Manufactured by Carpark Records.
Distributed by Caroline Distribution.
Tracks 1 to 6 recorded at Sorcerer Sound, NYC, April 1981. From Night After Night EP, Disques Du Crepuscule, TWI039 (track 4: session out-take).
Tracks 7 to 12 recorded at The Ranch, NYC, May 1982. From Ike Yard LP, Factory Records, A Fact A Second.
Track 13 recorded at Fox Studio NYC, September 1980. Unreleased.
Track 14 recorded live at The Ukrainian National Home, NYC, November 19, 1981. Unreleased.
Tracks 15 to 16 Recorded at Gotham Studio, NYC, January 1982. Unreleased.
Tracks 17 to 18 Recorded at Richie's Studio NYC, June 1982. Unreleased.
Tracks 1 to 12 remastered at West West Side Studio, New Windsor, NY.
Tracks 13 to 18 remastered at River Glass Studio, NY.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 77517 20082 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 677517200829
- Matrix / Runout: 64616AM-01 ACT-008 082606-03
- Mould SID Code: IFPI ZN1F
- Other (Mould area): MCOM
|ACT008, PCD-2647||アイク・ヤード*||コレクション！ 1980-82 (CD, Album, Comp, RM)||Acute Records, P-Vine Records||ACT008, PCD-2647||Japan||2006|
|ACT008, act008||Ike Yard||1980-82 Collected (CD, Album, Comp, Promo, RM)||Acute Records, Acute Records||ACT008, act008||US||2006|
Performer: Ike Yard
Title: 1980-82 Collected
Date of release: 2006
Style: New Wave, Experimental, Minimal
Size MP3: 1404 mb
Size FLAC: 1827 mb
Rating: 4.7 / 5
Other Formats: AU DMF VOX ADX WMA DXD MP2