Not to be confused with Madhouse - 16 (Allied Record Company-pressing). New Directions In Garage Music' appear as subtitle on the front sleeve but not on the labels. The catalog number appear as follows 9 25658-1 (spine) 1-25658 (labels). Matrix, Runout (Side A): 1-25658-A-SRI I-I. Matrix, Runout (Side B): 1-25658-B-SRI I-I.
Release group by Madhouse.
Garage Music, Brotas, Brazil. Baixo Strinberg CAB-16 SB 4 cordas. Captadores: 1 PB, JB Controles: 2V, 1T. Disponível em nossa loja física. Garage Music is at Garage Music.
42 4:50 12 PR 0,3 ▲. 320.
Garage house (originally known as "garage music"; also "New York house") is a dance music style that was developed alongside house music. Garage, which had a more soulful R&B-derived sound, was developed in the Paradise Garage nightclub in New York City and Club Zanzibar in Newark, New Jersey, United States, during the early-to-mid 1980s. There was much overlap between it and early house music, making it difficult to tell the two apart
On this set of three DeJohnette compositions (including the wittily titled "Where or Wayne") and two group improvisations, the music is a bit dull, making too much use of space and featuring less of Bowie's trumpet and wit than one would hope.
First in a brand new series of mixes for UK Garage Music, from DJ Wisk. Check out Wisks show each and every Wednesday 8pm till 10pm only on d3ep. com Look out for future volumes coming soon! UKG UK Garage UK Garage Music DJ Wisk Garage Bass Grime Wisk Exclusive.
Records on 16 November. It features material from Coltrane’s recordings during that year from the albums Both Directions at Once: The Lost Album, John Coltrane and Johnny Hartman, Dear Old Stockholm, Newport ‘63 and Live at Birdland. 1963 came to be regarded as a point of transition between his previous jazz masterpieces and the genre-expanding music he went on to create. The recently-released Both Directions at Once: The Lost Album was recorded by Coltrane’s Classic Quartet on 6 March 1963.
New Directions in Folk Music. New Directions in Folk Music Tracklist. 1. Stack-O-Lee Lyrics.
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Parisongs
- Copyright (c) – Paisley Park Records
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Art Direction – Laura LiPuma
- Band [The Players], Bass – Levi Seacer, Jr.*
- Band [The Players], Drums – John Lewis
- Band [The Players], Keyboards – Dr. Fink
- Band [The Players], Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Keyboards, Flute – Eric Leeds
- Engineer [Engineered] – Eddie Garcia, Eddie Miller
- Mixed By – Eddie Garcia, Eric Leeds
- Other [Madhouse Cover Girl] – Maneca Lightner
- Photography By – Richard Litt
- Producer, Written-By – Madhouse
NotesNot to be confused with
Madhouse - 16 ('E A S T' embossed around the center hole / [ l27576]-pressing)
'New Directions In Garage Music' appear as subtitle on the front sleeve but not on the labels
The catalog number appear as follows
9 25658-1 (spine)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-25658-1 3
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A etched): 1-25658-A-SHI [ARC logo] B-28948-SHI △18053 I-I
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B etched): 1-25658-B-SH2 [ARC logo] B-28949-SH2 △18053-X I-I
|9 25658-1, 1-25658||Madhouse||16 (New Directions In Garage Music) (LP, Album)||Paisley Park, Paisley Park||9 25658-1, 1-25658||US||1987|
|9 25658-2||Madhouse||16 (CD, Album)||Paisley Park||9 25658-2||US||1987|
|925 658-2||Madhouse||16 (CD, Album)||Paisley Park||925 658-2||Europe||1987|
|9 25658-4, 4-25658||Madhouse||16 (Cass, Album)||Paisley Park, Paisley Park||9 25658-4, 4-25658||US||1987|
|925658-4||Madhouse||16 (New Directions In Garage Music) (Cass, Album)||Paisley Park||925658-4||Germany||1987|
Title: 16 (New Directions In Garage Music)
Date of release: 1987
Style: Fusion, Future Jazz, Jazz-Funk
Size MP3: 1126 mb
Size FLAC: 1302 mb
Rating: 4.2 / 5
Other Formats: MP1 MP2 AIFF XM ASF APE MPC