The Glitch Mob. Альбом. Love Death Immortality.
Album · 1970 · 19 Songs. Putt Jattan De (feat.
Shop Vinyl and CDs and complete your The Mob collection.
The Mob may refer to: The Italian-American Mafia, an offshoot of the Italian Mafia and also an organized crime secret society. Irish Mob, the first organized crime group for which the term was used. Any criminal organization or a terrorist organization. The Mob (company), a film company. The Mob, the 100 unsuspecting antagonists in the TV game show 1 vs. 100. The Mob, the first book in the series Feather and Bone: The Crow Chronicles. The Mob (British punk band).
The Glitch Mob. 50+ видео Воспроизвести все. Воспроизвести. Микс – The Glitch Mob - Drink the Sea (Full Album)YouTube.
The Mob (2005) by The Mob. Labels: Frontiers Records. Genres: Hard Rock Members: Reb Beach, Doug Pinnick, Timothy Drury, Kelly Keagy.
Album Name The Mob. Type Album. Released date 07 November 2005. Labels Frontiers Records. Music StyleMelodic Metal. Members owning this album5.
This album has an average beat per minute of 116 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 102/130 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile The Mob. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Listen to music from The Mob like Another Day, Another Death, Witch Hunt & more. 1. Anarcho-punk late '70s 2. New York Hardcore early '80s 3. Rock 2005 4. Northern soul R& B mid "60s 1) The Mob were an anarcho-punk band originally from Yeovil, Somerset, England during the late 1970s and early 1980s. The band broke up in December 1983. Marc Mob was the bands center of attention with colourful (red) dreadlocks and an angelic face.
|The Dance Side|
|A1||All The Dudes Are Dancing||4:34|
|A2||Get It Up For Love||3:45|
|A5||Rock And Roller||3:18|
|The Groove Side|
|B1||Can't Stop This Love Song||3:39|
|B2||When You Get Right Down To It||3:35|
|B4||Just One Good Woman||3:13|
|B5||Who's Foolin' Who?|
- Bass – Lee Sklar*
- Clavinet – Tony Nedza (tracks: A3, A5)
- Congas – Hal Blaine (tracks: A2, A3)
- Drums – Hal Blaine
- Electric Guitar – Dennis Budimir (tracks: B4)
- Electric Guitar [Lead] – Dennis Budimir (tracks: A3)
- Electric Guitar [Telegraph] – Dennis Budimir (tracks: A4)
- Electric Piano – Tony Nedza (tracks: A1, A2, B1)
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Mike Melvoin (tracks: A2)
- Electric Piano [Rhodes '88] – Tony Nedza (tracks: B3)
- Flugelhorn [Solo] – Jimmy Ford (tracks: B2)
- Guitar [Lead] – Dennis Budimir (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B1 to B3)
- Guitar [Solo] – Dennis Budimir (tracks: B5)
- Harmony Vocals [Lead] – Jimmy Holvay* (tracks: A5)
- Organ – Tony Nedza (tracks: A4, B2, B4, B5)
- Percussion – Bobby Ruffino (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B3)
- Piano – Mike Melvoin (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B)
- Producer – Bones Howe
- Rhythm Guitar – Mike Sistak (tracks: B3)
- Rhythm Guitar [Electric] – Jimmy Holvay* (tracks: A1, A3, B5), Mike Sistak (tracks: A2, A5, B1, B4)
- Saxophone [Alto & Baritone] – Gary Beisbier
- Saxophone [Tenor Solo] – Tom Scott (tracks: B1)
- Saxophone [Tenor] – Al Herrera
- Steel Guitar – Mike Sistak (tracks: B3)
- Synthesizer [Arp Solo] – Tony Nedza (tracks: A3)
- Synthesizer [Mini-moog] – Mike Melvoin (tracks: A3, B3)
- Trombone – Mike Sistak
- Trumpet [Solo] – Jimmy Ford (tracks: A2)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Horn [Baritone] – Jimmy Ford
- Vocals [Solo] – Al Herrera (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B)
Notestrack list in spanish
|PS 2005||The Mob||The Mob (LP, Album)||Private Stock||PS 2005||US||1975|
|PS 2005||The Mob||The Mob (LP, Promo)||Private Stock||PS 2005||US||1975|
Performer: The Mob
Title: The Mob
Date of release: 1975
Size MP3: 1213 mb
Size FLAC: 1178 mb
Rating: 4.5 / 5
Other Formats: ADX AIFF VOX WMA AC3 ASF AA