Why Ducky? – The Mo. Label: Flower Records (4) – FCD 029.
DUCKY - "Winter Song" was released on OWSLA's NEST label. It was so fun working with Quinn AKA Quasar Media to make my dream a reality - even though it was 90 degrees when we shot it!" - DUCKY.
Based on a True Story is the debut album by American R&B singer Lil' Mo, released on June 26, 2001, through Elektra Records and Warner Music Group. It peaked at number 14 on the . Billboard 200 albums chart. It featured three singles: "Ta Da", "Superwoman Pt. II", and "Gangsta (Love 4 the Streets)". Recording for the album began in 1998 when Mo was signed to Elektra; two singles ("If You Wanna Dance" & "5 Minutes") were released as potential lead singles.
Label: Flower Records – FCD 029 Type: CD, Album, Stereo Country: Poland Date of released: 05 Feb 2011 Category: Blues, Brass & Military Style: Rhythm & Blues, Brass Band, Electric Blues. Why Ducky? - The Mo MP3 version RAR archive. 1860 downloads at 24 mb/s. Why Ducky? - The Mo FLAC version RAR archive. 1812 downloads at 25 mb/s. 1. Weekend Off. 4:39.
Fair use rationale for Image:Based on a True Story (Lil' Mo album). Image:Based on a True Story (Lil' Mo album). jpg is being used on this article
Explicit Ducky Mo Mo - Nature. Explicit Ducky Mo Mo & Yung Dowl - When I Was 15 ( Part 1 ). 23 Apr. 03:11. Explicit iPhone Ringtone Remix ( Ducky Mo Mo & Yung Dowl Flip). Explicit Yung Dowl - Lay It Down ( Produced By Ducky Mo Mo ). 17 Apr. 02:37. Explicit Ducky Mo Mo - Get me outta here (Original Mix). Explicit Ducky Mo Mo - Special Voices (Original Mix). Explicit Ducky Mo Mo & Kyrsten Leigh - I LOVE YOU ( Original Mix).
yes i produced it. duckymusic. EDC, you were better than a dream, better than a movie. we did it live, for the first time, together.
No Mo Mo" is a song heard in the "Ducky Momo Turns Evil" segment in "Terrifying Tri-State Trilogy of Terror". A snippet of the "Ducky Momo Theme Song" is heard. You thought you were alone, But then you hear a floorboard creak. And from the shadows you see two crescent eyes And a little orange beak. Then you hear a noise that makes your heart skip a beat. It's the creepy pitter patter of his little webbed feet. You say, "No, no, no! No Momo!".
You blocked @ Ducky Mo Mo.
Ducky Mo Ducky MoMo (Quack x3) Ducky Mo Ducky MoMo (Quack x3) Ducky Mo Ducky MoMo (Quack x3) He's your very best friend. Who's the happy time Toy-toy? For every girl and boy-boy. Who's the fuzzy and joylet? Make fun with Ducky MoMo. Ducky Mo Ducky MoMo (Quack x3) He's your very best friend! (Quack x3). Tags: Ducks, Duck, Ducky MoMo, Life, Music, Friend, Quack, Killdopoop, Hugs, Phineas, Ferb, John Cena, Trolls, Miku, Rin, Lin, Fairy Tail, Random, Peace, Cupcakes, Memes, Clothes, Sonic, Rage, Read, Lyric, long, Lyrics, Quack.
|2||One More Song||4:17|
|4||The Same Thing||5:39|
|9||Diggin' On James Brown||4:42|
|Bonus: Magdalena Tul (vocal)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Flower Records
- Copyright (c) – Flower Records
- Distributed By – Fonografika
- Alto Saxophone – Konrad Lusawa
- Arranged By [Horns] – Wojciech Jabłoński
- Baritone Saxophone – Wiesław Moszczyński
- Bass Guitar – Jan Gajewski
- Design – Apla / Print Terminal Ciechanów
- Drums – Jarek Gaś (tracks: 1, 8, 10)
- Electric Organ, Piano – Artur Mikołajski
- Guest, Drums – Piotr Podgórski
- Guest, Lead Vocals – Magdalena Tul (tracks: 10)
- Guest, Piano – Arek Nawrocki (tracks: 1, 3, 8, 10)
- Guest, Trumpet, Trombone – Konstantyn Donskoj
- Guitar – Darek Skowroński, Leszek Jakubczak
- Harmonica – Stanisław Antośkiewicz
- Lead Vocals – Darek Skowroński (tracks: 7), Stanisław Antośkiewicz
- Producer – Artur Mikołajski
- Recorded By – Witek Wilk
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Arek Nawrocki
- Tenor Saxophone – Wojciech Jabłoński
NotesRecorded by Witek Wilk at Vivi Sound Studio in Otwock, Poland
Recorded, mixed and mastered by Arek Nawrocki at No-Limit Studio in Warsaw, Poland
Released in 6-Pages Digipack with transparent tray
Total playing time: 48:38
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5904259358071
- Matrix / Runout: 1804375011 : R 2306 / WHY DUCKY?
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT57
- Mould SID Code: IFPI Z937
- Rights Society: ZAiKS/BIEM
Performer: Why Ducky?
Title: The Mo
Date of release: 2011
Style: Rhythm & Blues, Brass Band, Electric Blues
Size MP3: 1883 mb
Size FLAC: 1656 mb
Rating: 4.8 / 5
Other Formats: FLAC WMA MIDI MOD DTS VQF VOC