Listen free to Sara Ayers – Fluorochrome (Why Ask Why, Another Place, Another Time/Calling You and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
From the album Fluorochrome. Sara was previously in the band New Shiny Things.
Слушайте Sara Ayers и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации.
Discography . Songs .
Fluorochrome by Sara Ayers, released 16 August 2018 1. Why Ask Why 2. Another Place, Another Time/Calling You 3. To Love Is To Live 4. Visual Purple 5. In The Air 6. Returning 7. Fluorochrome 8. Sand Dunes by the Sea 9. I Think of You A reissue of the 1985 cassette-only album, with bonus tracks. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card.
Sara Ayers is an ambient music artist who uses her voice as a sound source. The Chemical Brothers used samples of Ayers' "Everyday We Die a Little" on their song "Come Inside" from their album Push the Button. VH1 used samples of "Angel for the soundtrack of Behind the Music: Britney Spears. The Russian electronic trio Figura constructed an entire album, The Sara Ayers Remixes, around her vocals. 1985 - Fluorochrome (cassette only).
Vocalist-composer Sara Ayers is consistent only in her eclecticism – over the course of her career, her music has ranged from folk to punk to bubblegum to rock to electronica to ambient. Handcrafted in her small home studio, Ayers’ music has spanned the globe. She’s collaborated with such international musicians as Japanese dark ambient experimentalist Ryuta. K and the Russian electronic trio Figura. YouTube Encyclopedic.
Album · 2000 · 10 Songs. Interiors sara ayers. Listen on Apple Music.
|A1||Why Ask Why||2:30|
|A2||Another Place Another Time Calling You||10:28|
|A3||To Love Is To Live||3:14|
|A5||In The Air||5:23|
|B3||Sand Dunes By The Sea||2:51|
|B4||I Think Of You||4:44|
|B5||I Once Remembered Everything||3:48|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fuzzy Sweater Music
- Copyright (c) – Fuzzy Sweater Music
- Engineered At – Arabellum Studios
- Mastered At – EARLabs Studios
- Designed At – dreiraum
- Manufactured By – Eldorado Media
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH
- Bass – Rick Sacchetti (tracks: B4)
- Design – Joachim Jalowy
- Drums – Gene Sennes (tracks: B4)
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Art Snay (tracks: B4)
- Guitar – Dennis Herbert (tracks: B4)
- Mastered By [Audio Mastering] – Jos Smolders
- Performer, Recorded By – Sara Ayers (tracks: A1 to B3, B5, B6)
- Producer [Produced By] – Art Snay (tracks: B4), Sara Ayers (tracks: B4)
- Vocals, Keyboards – Sara Ayers (tracks: B4)
- Written-By – Sara Ayers
NotesComes with a numbered certificate.
Track B4 engineered at Arabellum Studios, Albany, NY
Audio-Mastering at Earlabs.
The pressing plant, masering studio and the broker Eldorado are identified from the runout etchings. The track times are taken from the back cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): -40568- ELDORADO VOD-146. SA A DMM W.P.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): -40568- ELDORADO VOD-146. SA B DMM W.P.
|none||Sara Ayers||Fluorochrome (Cass, Album, Ltd, Num, C40)||Blotto Records||none||US||1985|
Performer: Sara Ayers
Date of release: 2016
Style: Synth-pop, Minimal
Size MP3: 1629 mb
Size FLAC: 1269 mb
Rating: 4.1 / 5
Other Formats: RA AA XM WAV AHX DMF FLAC