Listen free to Die Warzau – Engine (Missing It, Liberated and more). 16 tracks (74:36) A new version of Last.
Engine Album by Die Warzau. Missing It Liberated Lizardoplacentis Muck Cyberdelia Non Corborundum Grounded Heroin .
Album · 1995 · 16 Songs.
Die Warzau's track "Grounded" off their 1995 album "Engine". The Orchard Music (от лица компании "Wax Trax!
referencing Engine, CD, Album, TVT 7216-2.
Engine utilizes many of the ingredients of Die Warzau's first two albums, but the band has evolved considerably since its debut, utilizing a more apparent dance approach with each successive release. Atmospheric, electronic sound collages, squealing guitars, and minimalist lyrics are at the forefront on tracks like "Grounded" and "Muck.
Listen to music from Die Warzau like All Good Girls, Liberated & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Die Warzau. An everpresent and important part of Die Warzau's appeal is the sociopolitical lyricism and emotive vocals of Jim Marcus.
1. Missing It Lyrics.
When Civilization collapses, we will be in charge, even if only for a few minutes. Evans and Abel Garibaldi got together and decided, after a long time, to do a new Die Warzau album. It was really fun and easy to do, despite the fact that we lost the original versions of all the songs in a hard drive malfunction. We went back in and did them again. It ended up being "Convenience"- named after a series of Signs that Dan had- the idea that Americans were selling out their ideals for a little convenience. It's not Sony or anything, but I love all the records I've been able to release through this label over the last 15 years.
|5||Cyberdelia Non Corborundum||4:50|
|11||All Good Girls||6:21|
- Recorded At – Warzone Recorders
- Mixed At – Warzone Recorders
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Levi Wilcox
- Bass – Algis Kyzys*, Levi Levi
- Drums [Additional] – Martin Atkins, Vinnie Signorelli
- Drums [Steel] – Jerry
- Engineer [Second] – Dan Agne, Eric Arway, Matt Warren, Mudhead Krason, Scott Ramsayer, Stephen Yates, Steve Levy , Vanessa Cook
- Engineer, Noises, Guitar, Keyboards – Van Christie
- Guitar [Additional] – Louis Svitek
- Guitar, Engineer, Electronics [Oscillator], Other [Vibe] – Jason McNinch
- Horns – Mars Williams
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne
- Percussion [Additional] – Jason More
- Piano – Nanette Cichon
- Producer – Die Warzau, Marcus*, Warren* (tracks: 9), Christie*
- Programmed By [Additional] – Chris Randall
- Programmed By [Additional], Turntables – Matt Warren
- Vocals [Spoken] – Danny Best Marcus
- Vocals, Drums, Bass, Percussion – Jim Marcus
- Written-By – Kyzys* (tracks: 10), Chrisman* (tracks: 15), Randall* (tracks: 8), Agne* (tracks: 15), Furly, McNinch* (tracks: 9, 15), Marcus*, Levi* (tracks: 5), Svitek* (tracks: 4, 15), Williams* (tracks: 15), Warren* (tracks: 9, 15), Levy* (tracks: 15), Christie*
NotesRecorded and mixed at Warzone 1, Chicago, Illinois.
|TVT 7216-2||Die Warzau||Engine (CD, Album)||Wax Trax! Records, TVT Records||TVT 7216-2||US||1994|
|TVT 7216-4||Die Warzau||Engine (Cass, Album)||Wax Trax! Records, TVT Records||TVT 7216-4||US||1994|
Performer: Die Warzau
Date of release: 1994
Style: Techno, Industrial
Size MP3: 1461 mb
Size FLAC: 1153 mb
Rating: 4.1 / 5
Other Formats: TTA MIDI AIFF MP2 DTS TTA VOX