Album · 1977 · 9 Songs. 3. I Don't Want to Know.
to is the largest czech cloud storage.
Performer: Mass Production. Title: Three Miles High. Style: Funk, Soul, Ballad, Disco. Date of release: 1978. Three Miles High (LP, Album).
Watch Me Do It. Your browser does not support the audio element.
More albums from Mass Production: Welcome To Our World by Mass Production. In The Purest Form by Mass Production. In A City Groove by Mass Production. 83 by Mass Production. Three Miles High by Mass Production. Turn Up The Music by Mass Production. View all albums . Massterpiece.
Three Miles High - Mass Production.
Mass Production "Three Miles High" Disco Soul Funk - Cotillion GOSPEL VINYL LP Condition: Used. Time left: 8h 28m 47s. Ships to: Worldwide. Mass Production - 83 - New LP Condition: New. Time left: 8h 30m 46s.
Mass Production has recently reunited, and is in the process of recording new material and preparing to hit the stage in 2017. Three Miles High (1978). In the Purest Form (1979). Firecrackers: The Best of Mass Production (1996).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Watch Me Do It
Written-By – Ricardo Williams, Tyrone Williams
Written-by, Piano [Acoustic] – Gregory McCoyWritten-by, Synthesizer [Bass] – James "Otiste" Drumgole*
|A3||I Don't Want To Know
Celesta, Electric Piano, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Strings [Ensemble] – Rodney "Bunny" Phelps*Written-By – James "Otiste" Drumgole*, Rodney Phelps
Written-By – Ricardo Williams
|B1||Our Thought (Let The Music Take You Away)
Lead Vocals, Trumpet, Vocals – James "Otiste" Drumgole*Written-By – Tyrone Williams
|B2||Just Wanna Make A Dream Come True (Mass In F Minor)
Written-By – Ricardo Williams
Bass, Synthesizer, Vocals – Kevin "K.D." Douglas*Written-By – James "Otiste" Drumgole*, Kevin Douglas
Written-By – James "Otiste" Drumgole*Written-by, Synthesizer [Solo] – Gregory McCoy
|B5||Music And Love
Written-By – James "Otiste" Drumgole*, Lecoy Bryant*
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Mixed At – Mediasound
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Backing Vocals, Lead Vocals – Larry "Rock Star" Marshall*, Agnes "Tiny" Kelly*
- Bells [African], Clavinet , Electric Piano, Organ, Grand Piano, Synthesizer, Synthesizer [Bass], Vibraphone [Vibes] – Tyrone Williams
- Bongos, Congas, Cowbell, Drums, Drums [Saema], Percussion, Temple Block, Timbales – Emanuel "Joe Rock" Redding*
- Drums, Melodica, Timpani, Vocals – Ricardo "Ricky" Williams*
- Engineer – Doug Epstein
- Engineer [Assistant] – Phil Schrago
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Guitar [Talking], Vocals – Lecoy "Coy" Bryant*
- Mastered By – Dominick Romeo
- Producer – Ed A. Ellerbe*
- Producer, Arranged By, Composed By, Performer – Mass Production
- Tenor Saxophone, Strings [Ensemble], Synthesizer – Gregory McCoy
NotesRecorded & mixed at Media Sound, New York, N.Y.
Mastered at Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs, New York, N.Y.
|SD 5205||Mass Production||Three Miles High (LP, Album, Pre)||Cotillion||SD 5205||US||1978|
|KSD 5205||Mass Production||Three Miles High (LP, Album)||Cotillion||KSD 5205||Canada||1978|
|K 50510||Mass Production||Three Miles High (LP, Album)||Cotillion||K 50510||UK||1978|
|COT 50510||Mass Production||Three Miles High (LP, Album)||Cotillion||COT 50510||Netherlands||1978|
|SD 5205-2||Mass Production||Three Miles High (CD, Album)||Cotillion||SD 5205-2||Europe||2009|
Performer: Mass Production
Title: Three Miles High
Date of release: 1978
Style: Ballad, Soul, Funk, Disco
Size MP3: 1988 mb
Size FLAC: 1877 mb
Rating: 4.9 / 5
Other Formats: AAC DXD MIDI MOD ADX DXD RA