Strange Man, Changed Man. Исполнитель.
Strange Man, Changed Man is the debut studio album by English power pop musician Bram Tchaikovsky, released in 1979 by record label Radar. the rest of the material has also worn remarkably well.
Songs in album Bram Tchaikovsky - Strange Man, Changed Man (1979).
Strange Man Changed Man remains Bram Tchaikovsky's finest moment. Produced by his former Motors bandmate Nick Garvey on a shoestring budget, the resulting thin sound only serves to enhance the songs which owe as much to '60s pop as they do to pub/punk rock. The pure pop of "Girl of My Dreams" (a minor hit in the . perfectly encapsulates late-'70s Brit-pop and stands as one of the classic singles of the era.
Bram Tchaikovsky Girl Of My Dreams. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Bram Tchaikovsky Girl of My Dreams. Bram Tchaikovsky Turn on The Light. Bram Tchaikovsky Breaking Down The Walls Of Heartache.
BPM Profile Strange Man, Changed Man. Album starts at 168BPM, ends at 174BPM (+6), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Bram Tchaikovsky. The Russians Are Coming.
This album is one of the finest examples of the genre
Strange Man, Changed Man (Cass, Album). Records, Warner Bros. Records, Radar Records (5), Radar Records (5). RAD 4-56 622, 456 622. Scandinavia. Strange Man, Changed Man (LP, Album). Radar Records (5). P-10682F.
Strange Man, Changed Man. Overview (current section).
Disc one: strange man, changed man. 1. robber 2. strange man, changed man 3. lonely dancer 4. I’M the one that’s leaving 5. girl of my dreams 6. bloodline 7. nobody knows 8. lady from the USA 9. I’M a believer 10. Sarah smiles 11. Turn on the light. Bonus tracks 12. Goodnight ladies (lullaby of broadway) 13. Rock ‘N’ roll cabaret 14. (who wants to be a) criminal 15.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Strange Man, Changed Man||4:01|
|A5||I'm The One That's Leaving
Bells [Tubular] – Mike Oldfield
|B1||Girl Of My Dreams||4:06|
|B3||Lady From The USA
Bass – Nick Garvey
|B4||I'm A Believer||3:46|
|B6||Turn On The Light||2:49|
- Licensed From – Radar Records
- Record Company – Radarscope Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Radarscope Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Radarscope Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Pebble Beach Studios
- Recorded At – Basing Street Studios
- Manufactured By – Polydor Incorporated
- Marketed By – Polydor Incorporated
- Distributed By – PolyGram Distribution Inc.
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Compton, CA
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Backing Vocals – Nick Garvey
- Bass, Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals – Micky Broadbent*
- Design [Sleeve] – Rocking Russian
- Drums, Percussion – Keith Boyce
- Guitar, Bass, Vocals – Bram Tchaikovsky
- Management – Richard Ogden
- Photography By – Aubrey Dewar, Jim Roper
- Producer – "Bram Tchaikovsky"*, Nick Garvey, Peter Ker
NotesPRC Recording Company, Compton, CA pressing per "26" plant code printed on labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): PD1 6211 AS PRC-C CH.1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): PD1 6211 BS PRC-C CH.1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Runout (Machine Stamped)): sᴛᴇʀʟɪɴɢ
- Other (Pressing Plant ID): 26
|RAD 17, BRAM 3||Bram Tchaikovsky||Strange Man, Changed Man (LP, Album)||Radar Records , Radar Records||RAD 17, BRAM 3||UK||1979|
|RAD 4-56 622, 456 622||Bram Tchaikovsky||Strange Man, Changed Man (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records, Radar Records , Radar Records||RAD 4-56 622, 456 622||Scandinavia||1979|
|PD-1-6211, 2391 409||Bram Tchaikovsky||Strange Man, Changed Man (LP, Album, Mon)||Polydor, Polydor||PD-1-6211, 2391 409||US||1979|
|P-10682F||Bram Tchaikovsky||Strange Man, Changed Man (LP, Album)||Radar Records||P-10682F||Japan||1979|
|none||Bram Tchaikovsky||Strange Man Changed Man (CD, Album, RE)||Radar Records||none||2011|
Performer: Bram Tchaikovsky
Title: Strange Man, Changed Man
Date of release: 1979
Style: New Wave, Pop Rock
Size MP3: 1436 mb
Size FLAC: 1118 mb
Rating: 4.3 / 5
Other Formats: DMF AC3 AAC DXD FLAC DTS WMA