side 1: MY MOTHER'S PRAYERS HAVE FOLLOWED ME: side 2: LEANING ON THE EVERLASTING ARMS (Tru Tone 1035). from the album, "Hymns From the Weather-Beaten White Washed Church" (Tru Tone T 4). 78 rpm.
Weather Beaten Archaeology, Sligo, Ireland.
Southern Aire, TN - Weather forecast from Theweather. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. for Southern Aire, Tennessee. Southern Aire, TN Weather. 12:00 PM Sunny interval. 75° Feels like 78°. South 17 - 41 mph. Cloudy skies for the next few hours.
Heyday is the fourth album by the Australian alternative rock band The Church, released in November 1985. The album marked the first occasion when group compositions dominated one of the band's releases. Steve Kilbey has said: "The demo situation was getting to us - me writing the songs on my eight-track and bringing them along to the band. It sounded too stiff.
White Washed is the 4th track from August Burn Red’s third album Constellations. Push your controlling values aside, and dissect your own life It's not about my beliefs. It's about personal choice It breaks your heart to see me consume But it shatters mine to see people follow you Ask me to be blameless
Church - Unanswered Hymns by Church, released 12 April 2015 1. Dawning 2. Stargazer 3. Offering "Unanswered Hymns" is the debut offering from Church.
Discover all compositions recorded by The Southernaires (4). Complete your The Southernaires (4) record collection. They were known for their sermonettes from "the Little Weather-Beaten Whitewashed Church". Sites: vocalgroupharmony. Members: Homer Smith (4), Jay Stone Toney, Lowell Peters, William W. Edmonson.
Show me the weather i. .
Listen to Sweet Hour Of Prayer from The Jackson Southernaires's The Jackson Southernaires for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The Jackson Southernaires. We can't show you this lyrics snippet right now.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Weatherbeaten Whitewashed Church|
|B||Pass Me Not
Written-By – Crosby*
|C||My Mother's Prayers Have Followed Me
Narrator [Narration By] – Old Prayer Band LeaderWritten-By – De Armond*
|D||Leaning On The Everlasting Arms
Written-By – Hoffman*
|E||Where Is My Wandering Boy Tonight
Written-By – Lowry*
|F||It Is Well With My Soul
Written-By – Spafford*
- Record Company – Tru Tone Productions
- Organ – Spencer Odom (tracks: B - F)
NotesA - Piano and Chimes Accompaniment
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Side A catalog): 1034 a
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): RT--7015
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched): RT7015-R
- Other (Side B catalog): 1034 b
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): RT-7016
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched): RT7016-R
- Other (Side C catalog): 1035 a
- Matrix / Runout (Side C label): RT-7018
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout etched): RT7018-R
- Other (Side D catalog): 1035 b
- Matrix / Runout (Side D label): RT-7017
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout etched): RT7017-Rxi
- Other (Side E catalog): 1036 a
- Matrix / Runout (Side E label): RT-7019
- Matrix / Runout (Side E runout etched): RT7019-Rxi
- Other (Side F catalog): 1036 b
- Matrix / Runout (Side F label): RT-7020
- Matrix / Runout (Side F runout etched): RT7020-R
Performer: The Southernaires
Title: Hymns From The Weather-Beaten White Washed Church
Genre: Folk, Country
Size MP3: 1917 mb
Size FLAC: 1387 mb
Rating: 4.2 / 5
Other Formats: MP4 TTA DXD DTS RA AUD VOC