Couldn't find this anywhere here, so here it is! You're welcome :) Thank you Jackie bosworth, poisongodmachine3, Felclaw and everyone else for th. .
It's been 13 years since Black Sabbath guitarist's latest solo album.
Watch video Tony Iommi - Iommi (2000) FULL ALBUM!. Video duration: 51 мин и 3 сек. Views: 162 594. Added by: Big man Gabe. Video uploaded: 25 апреля 2016.
Iommi is the debut solo album by Black Sabbath guitarist Tony Iommi. The album took nearly five years to make. All of the songs were written by Iommi, producer Bob Marlette and the respective vocalists of each track (except "Black Oblivion", which was written by Iommi and Billy Corgan). According to Iommi, he and Phil Anselmo had recorded three tracks together for the album, but only one was put onto the album.
Anthony Frank Iommi (/aɪˈoʊmiː/; born 19 February 1948) is an English guitarist, songwriter and producer. He was lead guitarist and one of the four founding members of the heavy metal band Black Sabbath. He was the band's primary composer and sole continual member for nearly five decades. While working in a factory as a teenager, Iommi lost the tips of the middle and ring fingers of his right hand in an accident, an event which crucially affected his playing style.
A new Tony Iommi solo album is officially happening! With plenty of anticipation preceding the announcement, Iommi himself revealed he’ll be hitting the studio this winter. Iommi’s collected his pension with Black Sabbath after playing the band’s final show on Feb. 4, 2017 in their home town of Birmingham, England. The trailblazing guitarist has earned a well-deserved break from the road, though he’s occasionally been sitting down for intimate discussions before a live crowd. While speaking at the Whitley Bay Film Festival in August, Iommi laid out a plan for his first solo album since 2005’s.
Iommi is a Heavy Metal album by Black Sabbath guitarist Tony Iommi and myriad guest musicians and vocalists, including: Skin of Skunk Anansie, Dave Grohl of Nirvana and the Foo Fighters, Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins, Serj Tankian of System of a Down, Ian Astbury of The Cult, Billy Idol, Black Sabbath bandmate Ozzy Osbourne, and Phil Anselmo of Pantera, to name a few. The album took nearly 5 years to make
Iommi будет отбирать участников вместе с ведущей "Saturday Kitchen" Glynn Purnell, звездой "Line Of Duty" Claudia'ей Jessie, лауреатом прошлогодней награды "Special Recognition" Sandhar-Haynes и ведущей Central ITV Sameena Ali-Khan. Я уже участвовал в Pride Of Birmingham. Но до сего момента не как судья, а как лауреат.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Laughing Man (In The Devil Mask)
Bass – Terry PhillipsDrums – Jimmy CopleyFeaturing – Henry RollinsVocals [The Singers], Arranged By – Henry RollinsWritten-By – Marlette*, Rollins*, Iommi*
Bass – Bob MarletteDrums – John TempestaFeaturing – SkinGuitar – Ace*Vocals [The Singers], Arranged By – SkinWritten-By – Marlette*, Skin, Iommi*
Bass – Laurence CottleDrums – Dave GrohlFeaturing – Dave GrohlGuitar – Brian MayVocals [The Singers], Arranged By – Dave GrohlWritten-By – Marlette*, Grohl*, Iommi*
|4||Time Is Mine
Bass – Laurence CottleDrums – Matt CameronFeaturing – Philip Anselmo*Vocals [The Singers], Arranged By – Phil AnselmoWritten-By – Marlette*, Anselmo*, Iommi*
Bass – Laurence CottleDrums – Jimmy CopleyFeaturing – Serj TankianVocals [The Singers], Arranged By – Serj TankianWritten-By – Marlette*, Tankian*, Iommi*
Bass, Guitar – Billy CorganDrums – Kenny AronoffFeaturing – Billy CorganVocals [The Singers], Arranged By – Billy CorganWritten-By – Corgan*, Iommi*
Bass – Laurence CottleDrums – Matt CameronFeaturing – Ian AstburyGuitar – Brian MayVocals [The Singers], Arranged By – Ian AstburyWritten-By – Marlette*, Astbury*, Iommi*
|8||Just Say No To Love
Bass – Laurence Cottle, Peter SteeleDrums – Matt CameronFeaturing – Peter SteeleVocals [The Singers], Arranged By – Peter SteeleWritten-By – Marlette*, Steele*, Iommi*
|9||Who's Fooling Who
Bass – Laurence CottleDrums – Bill WardFeaturing – Ozzy*Vocals [The Singers], Arranged By – Ozzy OsbourneWritten-By – Marlette*, Osbourne*, Iommi*
|10||Into The Night
Bass – Ben ShepherdDrums – Matt CameronFeaturing – Billy IdolVocals [The Singers], Arranged By – Billy IdolWritten-By – Idol*, Marlette*, Iommi*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Divine Records LLC
- Copyright (c) – Divine Records LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Priority Records LLC
- Copyright (c) – Priority Records LLC
- Manufactured By – Priority Records
- Distributed By – Priority Records
- Manufactured By – EMI MFG.
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Chipping Norton Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Long View Farm Studios
- Recorded At – The Studio @ The Sunset Marquis
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Published By – Windswept Pacific
- Published By – Human PitBull
- Published By – Black Lava Publishing
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Publishing
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Published By – VDPR Music
- Published By – Cota Music
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
- Published By – Echo Echo Tunes
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Roadblock Music, Inc.
- Published By – Blizzard Music Ltd.
- Published By – Bone Idol
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Arranged By – Bob*, Tony*
- Art Direction – Art Shoji, Maggie Magarian
- Artwork [Logo] – JMO Design
- Design – Maggie Magarian
- Executive-Producer – Ralph Baker
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Bob Marlette
- Legal – Barry Perlman, Beldock, Levine & Hoffman, NYC*, Jeff Greenberg
- Management – Ernest Chapman, Ralph Baker
- Other [Website Designers] – Brian Coonce, Craig Miller, Nick Koziupa, Ray Milora, Woody Armstrong
- Photography By – Gene Kirkland, Mike Clement, Ross Halfin, William Hames
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Bob Marlette
- Recorded By – Aaron Pratley, Fran Flannery, German Villacorta, Phil Blackman, Stuart Campbell, Tobias Miller, Tom Fritze
- Technician – Mike Clement
Notes(P)(C) 2000 Divine Records LLC/Priority Records LLC
A&M Studios, Chipping Norton, Long View Farm, Studio @ The Sunset Marquis, Olympic Studios
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 2435 27857 2 8
- Barcode (String): 724352785728
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 724352785728 2-1-6 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 724352785728 2-1-1 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3, 4): 724352785728 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2, 3, 4): IFPI L044
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 1676
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2, 3): ifpi 1665
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): ifpi 1672
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|CDPTY 207||Iommi*||Iommi (CD, Album)||Priority Records||CDPTY 207||US||2000|
|none||Tony Iommi||Iommi (CD, Unofficial)||Not On Label||none||Ukraine||2000|
|#27857||Iommi*||Iommi (CDr, Album, Promo)||Divine Recordings , Priority Records||#27857||US||2000|
|VJCP-68261||Iommi*||Iommi (CD, Album)||Divine Recordings , Priority Records, Virgin||VJCP-68261||Japan||2000|
|V227857, 72435-27857-2-8||Iommi*||Iommi (CD, Album)||Priority Records, Divine Recordings||V227857, 72435-27857-2-8||Canada||2000|
Date of release: 2000
Style: Heavy Metal
Size MP3: 1414 mb
Size FLAC: 1472 mb
Rating: 4.4 / 5
Other Formats: AUD VOC AU VOX AC3 TTA ASF