Watch the video for Taking A Cold Look from I-Ten's Taking a Cold Look for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
This song is by i-Ten and appears on the album Taking a Cold Look (1983). This song has been covered by Honeymoon Suite under the title "Cold Look". It's funny how the whole thing startedBut you found your way into my heartI always figured that you were innocent, girlAnd it was plain to see that you'd been hurt. I can't be your saviorI'll never erase the pastI can't over look what you've done - Oh, look what you've doneYou say you want to change but you can'tYeah - Yeah.
I-Ten : Taking a Cold Look,álbum, crítica, lista de pistas, mp3, letras. Membros têm este álbum2. 1. Taking a Cold Look. 4. Workin' for a Lovin'. 5. Lonely in Each Other's Arms.
Taking a Cold Look Album.
Alone" is a song composed by Billy Steinberg and Tom Kelly, who recorded it under the name i-Ten on their 1983 album Taking a Cold Look. It was later recorded by Valerie Stevenson and John Stamos, in their roles as Lisa Copley and Gino Minelli, on the original soundtrack of the CBS sitcom Dreams in 1984. American rock band Heart covered it on their 1987 album Bad Animals, and this version reached number one in the US and Canada. In 2007 Celine Dion recorded it for her album Taking Chances.
Billy Steinberg recalled how he and Tom Kelly recorded an early version of "Alone" as i-Ten in 1983, "The album was titled 'Taking A Cold Look'. It didn't do much although it has sort of a cult following in Europe. The most prominent song on it was 'Alone'. Tom and I recorded it for that record and just sort of set it aside when that record didn't succeed.
0. he Easy Way Ou. p3. 0. orkinґ For A Lovinґ. Donґt Want To Lose Yo. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50. Downloads.
|A1||Taking A Cold Look||3:54|
|A4||Workin' For A Lovin'||3:18|
|A5||Lonely In Each Other's Arms||4:57|
|B1||I Don't Want To Lose You||3:16|
|B2||Time To Say Goodbye||4:02|
|B3||The Easy Way Out||3:30|
|B4||I've Been Crying||3:45|
|B5||Pressing My Luck||3:43|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Goodnight LA Studios
- Backing Vocals – Richard Page
- Bass – Dennis Belfield
- Drums – Mike Baird
- Engineer – Dennis Sager, Keith Olsen
- Guitar, Keyboards, Synthesizer – Steve Lukather
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Alan Pasqua, David Paich
- Mastered By – Greg Fulginiti
- Percussion – Lenny Castro (tracks: A5)
- Producer – Keith Olsen, Steve Lukather
- Synthesizer – Peggy Sandvig (tracks: B2)
- Synthesizer, Programmed By – Steve Porcaro
- Vocals, Guitar – Billy Steinberg
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Tom Kelly
- Written-By – Steinberg & Kelly
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Label Code (in frame on lower right corner of back cover): LC 0199
- Distribution Code (in frame under release number, upper right back cover): CB 271
- Other (in circle, under distribution cover below): 57
- Other (number on back cover, in black in lower left corner): 01-025637-20
|BFE 38602||i-Ten||Taking A Cold Look (LP, Album, Pit)||Epic, Roadhouse Records||BFE 38602||US||1983|
|KSF 2906||i-Ten||Taking A Cold Look (LP, Album)||Epic||KSF 2906||South Africa||1983|
|CANDY-046CD-OBI, CANDY046||i-Ten||Taking A Cold Look (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Rock Candy, Disk Union, Rock Candy||CANDY-046CD-OBI, CANDY046||Japan||2009|
|SICP-4916||i-Ten||Taking A Cold Look (CD, Album, RE)||Epic||SICP-4916||Japan||2016|
|CANDY046||i-Ten||Taking A Cold Look (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Rock Candy||CANDY046||UK||2009|
Title: Taking A Cold Look
Date of release: 1983
Style: Pop Rock
Size MP3: 1238 mb
Size FLAC: 1230 mb
Rating: 4.5 / 5
Other Formats: AA MPC TTA MMF AHX FLAC AIFF