Jon Secada - Jon Secada. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
Jon Secada new songs, albums, biography, chart history, photos, videos, news, and more on Billboard, the go-to source for what's hot in music.
The album features four singles that reached the Top 40 on the US Billboard Hot 100 or the Top 10 on Billboard's Adult Contemporary chart, including "Just Another Day", which was also a big hit worldwide. The album sold six million copies worldwide and was certified 3x Platinum by the RIAA. It peaked at on the Billboard 200 album chart in March 1993
It sold six million copies worldwide and was certified 3x Platinum by the RIAA. The album peaked at on the Billboard 200 album chart in March 1993. It features four singles that reached the Top 40 on the Billboard Hot 100 or the Top 10 on Billboard's Adult Contemporary chart Contents. All songs written by Jon Secada and Miguel A. Morejon, except as noted.
Secada has a beautifully versatile voice, which would mean nothing if his material didn't equal his talents. Fortunately, this collection of smooth adult contemporary R&B does serve his talents well, making Jon Secada a satisfying and promising debut.
Jon Secada (1992) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Jon Secada (1992).
Jon Secada (born Juan Francisco Secada on October 4, 1962) is an Afro-Cuban singer and songwriter. Secada was born in Havana, Cuba, and raised in Hialeah, Florida.
Jon Secada – Jon Secada. Label: SBK Records – SBXCD 19, SBK Records – 7 98845 2. Format: CD, Album. Track 9 was recorded live in Rotterdam, Holland 5/10/91. Disc: Made in Holland There is also "Jon Secada" a version with a disc that is made in Austria. Matrix, Runout (Variant 1): EMI 7988452 CDM01 1-1-11-NL. Matrix, Runout (Variant 2): EMI 7988452 CDM01 1-3-13-NL. Rights Society: Biem/Stemra.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Just Another Day
Backing Vocals – Gloria Estefan
|2||Dreams That I Carry||4:46|
|4||Do You Believe In Us
Drum Programming [Additional] – Tom McWilliams
|5||One Of A Kind
Accordion – Emilio Estefan, Jr.Backing Vocals – Rita QuinteroFlute – Ed CalleProgrammed By [Additional] – Ralph Falcon
Arranged By, Programmed By – Clay Ostwald, Jorge CasasBacking Vocals – Rita Quintero
|7||Do You Really Want Me
Arranged By, Programmed By – Scott Shapiro, Tom McWilliams
Clavinet – Clay OstwaldGuitar – Scott Shapiro
Arranged By, Programmed By – Clay Ostwald, Jorge CasasEngineer [Vocal Intro] – Mark Dowdle
Percussion – Rouge Cougu
|11||Otro Dia Más Sin Verte
Backing Vocals – Gloria Estefan
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D 110742
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D110742
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – SBK Records
- Copyright (c) – SBK Records
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Sonopress USA
- Recorded At – Crescent Moon Studios
- Mixed At – Crescent Moon Studios
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Arranged By, Programmed By – Michael Morejon (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 10 to 12)
- Art Direction – Henry Marquez
- Backing Vocals – Anita Green* (tracks: 2, 7, 8, 9, 10), Charlotte McKinnon (tracks: 7, 8, 9)
- Bass – Jorge Casas (tracks: 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12)
- Design – Carla Leighton
- Drum Programming [Additional] – Ralph Falcon (tracks: 1, 4, 11)
- Engineer [Assistant, Miami] – Charles Dye, Jose Mendez
- Engineer [Assistant, New York] – Lee Anthony
- Engineer [Florida] – Charles Dye, Clay Ostwald, Eric Shilling*, Freddy Pinero*, Mike Couzzi, Patrice Carroll Levinsohn, Ron Taylor
- Engineer [New York] – John Patterson
- Guitar – John DeFaria (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 12), Rene Luis Toledo* (tracks: 3, 10, 12)
- Management [For Estefan Enterprises Inc.] – Emilio Estefan, Jr.
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Eric Shilling* (tracks: 5, 7, 8, 10, 12), Mike Couzzi (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 9), Phil Ramone (tracks: 1, 3, 11, 12)
- Other [Hair Stylist] – Mike Blanco
- Other [Make-Up] – Lazaro Cuervo
- Percussion – Rafael Padilla (tracks: 1 to 9, 11, 12)
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Alberto Tolot
- Photography By [Other Photos] – Timothy White
- Producer – Clay Ostwald, Emilio Estefan, Jr., Jorge Casas
- Programmed By [Additional] – Clay Ostwald (tracks: 3, 8, 12)
NotesGloria Estefan appears courtesy of Epic Records
Printed in the U.S.A. [Disc Face & Tray Card]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS USA D110742 A1
|7 98845 2, SBXCD 19||Jon Secada||Jon Secada (CD, Album)||SBK Records, SBK Records||7 98845 2, SBXCD 19||Europe||1992|
|E5008-2, TC-K4 98845||Jon Secada||Jon Secada (Cass, Album)||SBK Records, SBK Records||E5008-2, TC-K4 98845||Indonesia||1992|
|64 7988454||Jon Secada||Jon Secada (Cass, Album)||SBK Records||64 7988454||Italy||1992|
|CK4 98845||Jon Secada||Jon Secada (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||SBK Records||CK4 98845||Canada||1992|
|K4 98845||Jon Secada||Jon Secada (Cass, Album)||SBK Records, Stallions||K4 98845||Saudi Arabia||1992|
Performer: Jon Secada
Title: Jon Secada
Date of release: 1992
Style: Soft Rock, Latin, Downtempo
Size MP3: 1926 mb
Size FLAC: 1644 mb
Rating: 4.4 / 5
Other Formats: AU AA VOC MMF RA MP2 MIDI