The Alan Parsons Project. Авторы текста и музыки. Eric Woolfson, Alan Parsons.
Music video by The Alan Parsons Project performing Stereotomy. C) 1985 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
The Alan Parsons Project : Stereotomy,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Stereotomy is the ninth studio album by The Alan Parsons Project, released in 1985
Produced by Alan Parsons Executive Producer – Eric Woolfson Engineered by Alan Parsons with Tony Richards Assistant Engineer – Noel Rafferty Album recorded and mixed at Mayfair Studios London between October 1984 and August 1985. Orchestra Recorded at Abbey Road Studios. Stereotomy was the first Project album that was recorded entirely digitally and as a result, there was a greater economy of master tapes in the studio. For analogue recordings there were often many reels recorded, surplus to requirements, quite simply because to constantly go over out-takes was too time consuming and disruptive to the recording process. However, with digital, the equipment responded more quickly and it was relatively simple to roll back and record again. This simply means that there is less bonus material to draw on for this album.
The Alan Parsons Project Stereotomy 1985 - 8 Chinese Whispers (Instrumental 00:47. The Alan Parsons Project - Stereotomy 1985 - 03. Urbania (Instrumental) 04:59. The Alan Parsons Project Stereotomy 1985 - 4 Limelight 04:24. The Alan Parsons Project (Stereotomy - 1985) - Urbania 04:59. The Alan Parsons Project Stereotomy 1985 - 1 Stereotomy 07:16. The Alan Parsons Project - Stereotomy 1985 - 01. Stereotomy 07:17. The Alan Parsons Project - Stereotomy 1985 - 09. Stereotomy II 01:19. The Alan Parsons Project - Stereotomy 07:18. The Alan Parsons Project 1985 - Stereotomy 07:15
It seems as though the Alan Parsons Project's conceptual grandeur began to lose its potency right around the mid-'80s. With Stereotomy, the message that Parsons is trying to reveal by way of his music begins to dissipate quickly, and the album is saved only somewhat by a couple of interesting instrumental pieces. On this album, the theme circles around the way in which the modern world molds the personality, the character, and the livelihood of the human being
Stereotomy - Студийный альбом от The Alan Parsons Project. В альбом вошло 16 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:14:31. Stereotomy (Digitally Remastered, 1997).
Stereotomy is a music studio album recording by THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT (Crossover Prog/Progressive Rock) released in 1985 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Studio Album, released in 1985. Songs, Tracks Listing. 1. Stereotomy (7:15) 2. Beaujolais (4:27) 3. Urbania (4:34) 4. Limelight (4:39) 5. In The Real World (4:17) 6. Where's The Walrus?
Tracklist Hide Credits
Lead Vocals – John Miles
Lead Vocals – Chris Rainbow
Lead Vocals – Gary Brooker
|B1||In The Real World
Lead Vocals – John Miles
|B2||Where's The Walrus? (Instrumental)||7:34|
|B3||Light Of The World
Lead Vocals – Graham Dye
|B4||Chinese Whispers (Instrumental)||1:02|
Lead Vocals – John Miles
- Recorded At – Mayfair Studios
- Mixed At – Mayfair Studios
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Manufactured By – Ariola Eurodisc GmbH
- Distributed By – Ariola Group Of Companies
- Distributed By – Polygram Record Operations Ltd.
- Designed At – Icon Ltd.
- Printed By – TOPAC
- Published By – Woolfsongs Ltd.
- Published By – Careers Music, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – Andrew Powell
- Bass – David Paton
- Design, Art Direction – Andrew Ellis, Colin Chambers
- Drums, Percussion – Stuart Elliott
- Engineer – Alan Parsons, Tony Richards
- Engineer [Assistant] – Noel Rafferty
- Guitar – Ian Bairnson
- Keyboards [Additiional] – Alan Parsons
- Leader [Orchestra] – Christopher Warren-Green
- Mastered By [Runout Etch ʙʟ⍂ɪʀ] – Chris Blair
- Orchestra – Philharmonia Orchestra
- Piano, Keyboards – Eric Woolfson
- Producer – Alan Parsons
- Synthesizer, Saxophone – Richard Cottle
- Vocals – Chris Rainbow, Eric Woolfson, Gary Brooker, Graham Dye, John Miles, Steve Dye*
- Written-By – Alan Parsons, Eric Woolfson
Notes℗ © Arista Records, Inc.
All compositions © 1984 Woolfsongs Ltd./Careers Music Inc.; sleeve: © 1985 Icon Ltd.
Sonopress (????) with similar center labels to these , and by same catalog #, but with standard sleeve/spine.
This EU version has no Blair scribing in runout.
This issue in standard sleeve shows different distribution, dist. code and variant barcode typeset.
Direct Metal Mastering (DMM)
Recorded and Mixed at Mayfair Studios London between October 1984 and August 1985
The Orchestra recorded at Abbey Road Studios
This album was recorded entirely on digital equipment.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): 207 463 A
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): 207 463 B
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Stamped exc ʙʟ⍂ɪʀ etch): DM 207463 A - 1/85 S ʙʟ⍂ɪʀ
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Stamped): DM 207463 B - 2/85 S 11
- Pressing Plant ID (B Side embossed bass clef next to spindle): ????
- Label Code: LC 3484
- Rights Society: GEMA / STEMRA / BIEM
- Barcode (Print): 4 007192 074631
- Barcode (Scan; Format: EAN_13): 4007192074631
|207 463||The Alan Parsons Project||Stereotomy (LP, Album, Col)||Arista||207 463||Europe||1985|
|407 463||The Alan Parsons Project||Stereotomy (Cass, Album)||Arista||407 463||UK & Europe||Unknown|
|32RD-85||The Alan Parsons Project||Stereotomy (CD, Album)||Arista||32RD-85||Japan||1987|
|062-VG 60035, VG 60035||The Alan Parsons Project||Stereotomy (LP, Album)||Arista, Arista||062-VG 60035, VG 60035||Greece||1985|
|57166||The Alan Parsons Project||Stereotomy (LP, Album)||Arista||57166||Spain||1985|
Performer: The Alan Parsons Project
Date of release: 1985
Style: Art Rock, Prog Rock
Size MP3: 1184 mb
Size FLAC: 1531 mb
Rating: 4.4 / 5
Other Formats: WMA AA WAV XM VOC MPC DMF