Thin Lizzy - Chinatown (1980).
Music of Ireland band Thin lizzy taken from the album Chinatown of 1980.
Thin Lizzy : Chinatown,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Chinatown is the tenth studio album by Irish band Thin Lizzy, released in 1980. It introduced guitarist Snowy White who would also perform on the next album as well as tour with Thin Lizzy between 1980 and 1982; he replaced Gary Moore as permanent guitarist. White had previously worked with Cliff Richard, Peter Green and Pink Floyd. Chinatown also featured seventeen-year-old Darren Wharton on keyboards, and he joined Thin Lizzy as a permanent member later that year.
While Thin Lizzy's previous release, Black Rose, was a focused, inspired hard rock masterwork, its follow-up, 1980's Chinatown, was a letdown. Guitarist Gary Moore was a major reason for the predecessor's success, but he quit during the subsequent tour (eventually replaced by ex-Pink Floyd touring guitarist Snowy White). While it's not their worst album (that "honor" would go to their next studio album, 1981's Renegade), Chinatown should have been a lot better, especially coming off such a stellar release as Black Rose.
Продюсер: Thin Lizzy и Кит Вулвен (Kit Woolven). Chinatown – десятый студийный альбом ирландской группы Thin Lizzy, выпущенный в 1980 году. На этот раз в записи альбома участвовал гитарист Сноуи Уайт (Snowy White), который также будет участвовать на следующем альбоме и гастролировать с ними в период 1980-1982гг. Он заменил Гари Мура (Gary Moore) и стал их постоянным гитаристом. Уайт ранее работал с Клиффом Ричардом (Cliff Richard), Питером Грином (Peter Green) и Pink Floyd . We Will Be Strong" – 5:11. Chinatown" (Brian Downey, Scott Gorham, Lynott, Snowy White) – 4:43. Sugar Blues" (Downey, Gorham, Lynott, White) – 4:22.
Thin Lizzy are truly an amazing band. Phil Lynott’s poetic and thoughtful lyrics coupled with his superb songwriting skills simply make for an outstanding musical formula that the band has repeated again and again and again to moderate success. Chinatown is simply another nearly flawless Thin Lizzy album. The positive We Will Be Strong runs out at you with all guns blazing. This song contains some of the band’s most inspired twin guitar leads, and some of Lynott's finest lyrics.
Chinatown (LP, Album, Emb). 5354254, 0600753542545. Chinatown (LP, Album, RE, 180). Chinatown (2xCD, Album, RE, RM, Dig). Universal Music Group, Mercury.
Chinatown (Thin Lizzy album), Chinatown is the tenth studio album by Irish band Thin Lizzy, released in 1980 It introduced guitarist Snowy White who would also perform on th. Green and Pink Floyd Chinatown also featured seventeen-year-old Darren Wharton on keyboards, and he joined Thin Lizzy as a permanent member later that year.
Band Name Thin Lizzy. Album Name Chinatown. Data de lançamento 1980. Labels Wounded Bird Records. Estilo de MúsicaHard-Rock. Membros têm este álbum23. 1. We Will Be Strong.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||We Will Be Strong||5:09|
Backing Vocals – Midge Ure
|5||Killer On The Loose||3:53|
|6||Having A Good Time||4:36|
|7||Genocide (The Killing Of The Buffalo)||5:06|
Arranged By [String Arrangement] – Fiachra TrenchElectric Piano – Tim Hinckley*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram Ltd. (London)
- Copyright (c) – Phonogram Ltd. (London)
- Made By – Good Earth Studios
- Published By – Pippin The Friendly Ranger Music Co. Ltd.
- Recorded At – Good Earth Studios
- Mixed At – Good Earth Studios
- Artwork – Jim Fitzpatrick
- Artwork, Layout – Roger & Linda
- Bass Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals – Phil Lynott
- Drums – Brian Downey
- Engineer [Assistant] – Flash Gordon Fordyce*
- Engineer [Cutting] – Ian Cooper
- Engineer [Monitors And 8 Track Engineer] – Ossie Vasey
- Engineer [Sound And 8 Track Engineer] – Peter Eustace
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Darren Wharton
- Lead Guitar, Guitar – Snowy White
- Lead Guitar, Guitar, Backing Vocals – Scott Gorham
- Lighting [Designer] – Finbarr Quinn
- Management – Morrison O'Donnell Limited
- Mastered By [For CD] – Gert van Hoeyen
- Photography By [Photographs] – John Paul
- Producer – Thin Lizzy
- Producer, Engineer – Kit Woolven
- Research [Lyric] – Fay Samuell
- Stage Manager – Handsome Harvey Baker*
- Technician [Bass Maintenance And Tonsilitis] – Jim Barber
- Technician [Drum Maintenance] – Pete Gross
- Technician [Guitar Maintenance] – Andy Moore
- Technician [Keyboards & Amplifier Maintenance] – Dave Seal
- Tour Manager [Tour Managaer And Worrier] – John Salter
- Written-By – Downey* (tracks: 2, 4, 9), Lynott*, Gorham* (tracks: 2, 4), White* (tracks: 2, 4, 6)
NotesRecorded and mixed at Good Earth Studios, London W1
All tracks published by Pippin the Friendly Ranger Music Company Limited
℗ 1980 Phonogram Ltd., London
© 1980 Phonogram Ltd., London
Released with a 4-page inlay.
Snowy White's first album with Thin Lizzy. He replaced Gary Moore.
First released in 1980 on LP.
Very similar to Thin Lizzy - Chinatown and Thin Lizzy - Chinatown but with different rights society .
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 42283 03932 2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 830 393-2 01 */ YE
- Matrix / Runout (Inner ring, Variant 1): MADE IN GERMANY
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 830 393-2 01 */ YA
- Matrix / Runout (Inner ring, Variant 2): MADE IN GERMANY
- Rights Society: BIEM / STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 1633
- Other (Distribution code): PG 899
- Other (SPARS code): AAD
|6359 030||Thin Lizzy||Chinatown (LP, Album, Emb)||Vertigo||6359 030||UK||1980|
|5354254, 0600753542545||Thin Lizzy||Chinatown (LP, Album, RE, 180)||Vertigo, Universal||5354254, 0600753542545||UK & Europe||2014|
|2772696||Thin Lizzy||Chinatown (2xCD, Album, Dlx, RE, RM, Exp)||Universal Music Group, Mercury||2772696||Europe||2011|
|830 393-2||Thin Lizzy||Chinatown (CD, Album, RE)||Vertigo||830 393-2||Europe||Unknown|
|RJ-7685||Thin Lizzy||Chinatown (LP, Album, Promo)||Vertigo||RJ-7685||Japan||1980|
Performer: Thin Lizzy
Style: Classic Rock
Size MP3: 1374 mb
Size FLAC: 1620 mb
Rating: 4.2 / 5
Other Formats: DXD VOX MP4 AU RA ASF AA