Debut album of the british(Manchester) Stoner Rock band Amplifier
Amplifier are an English rock band originating from Manchester. The band has released six albums and four EPs since its inception in 1999.
Amplifier is the debut album of the Manchester alternative rock band Amplifier. Originally released by Music For Nations on June 6, 2004, it was re-released by the German-based label SPV in May 2005 after the collapse of the former. The Music For Nations release came in two formats: jewel case with 10 tracks, and digipack with 13 tracks
Amplifier by Amplifier, released 04 July 2004 1. Motorhead 2. Airborne 3. Panzer 4. Old Movies 5. Post Acid Youth 6. Neon 7. On/Off 8. The Consultancy 9. One Great Summer 10. UFOs. maho77 This is the best album, that was released for years. sspitchell88 Screaming for Vengeance might still be my most reliable metal album. But if I had to listen to one track forever it would be Panzer.
Album Name Amplifier. Released date 04 June 2004. Labels Music For Nations. Music StyleProgressive Metal. Members owning this album8.
Amplifier : Amplifier,álbum, crítica, lista de pistas, mp3, letras. Data de lançamento 10 Maio 2004. Produced by Chris Sheldon. Estilo de MúsicaAlternativ Rock. Membros têm este álbum4.
Content from Freebase licensed under CC-BY. English (UK) · Русский · Українська · Suomi · Español.
Amplifier is a British rock band from Manchester, United Kingdom. The band has released four albums and four EPs since its inception in 1999. Their self-titled debut album was released in 2004 by Music for Nations. Their second album, Insider was released in Europe in 2006 on the SPV label. Their third album, The Octopus, was released to fans in December 2010 ahead of a full release in January 2011.
Amplifier biography Formed in 1999 in Manchester, UK. AMPLIFIER is a Manchester based space rock band. The band consists of Sel Balamir who plays guitar and is also the band's lead-vocalist. Than there's Matt Brobin, who is the band's drummer. Nevertheless, it's an album that I will continue to hear in the future and a worthy addition to the very interesting Amplifier's discography.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals – Mike Vennart, Steve Durose
Electric Piano – Matt Steele
|1-5||Post Acid Youth||6:06|
Backing Vocals – Claire Lemmon
|1-7||On / Off
Piano [Reverse] – Matt Steele
|1-9||One Great Summer||5:57|
Backing Vocals – Mike Vennart, Steve Durose
|Video-1||"The Consultancy" Video||4:14|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Steamhammer
- Copyright (c) – Steamhammer
- Distributed By – SPV GmbH
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Produced For – Stephen Budd Management
- Recorded At – Chapel Studios
- Recorded At – The Works, Bredbury
- Mixed At – Westside Studios
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mastered At – Staccato Studio, Hannover
- Designed At – Mutiny
- Pressed By – Sonopress Arvato – 51462275
- Pressed By – Sonopress Arvato – 51462276
- Bass – Neil Mahony
- Co-producer – Sel Balamir, Steve Lyon
- Design – Martin Lewsley
- Drums – Matt Brobin
- Guitar, Vocals – Sel Balamir
- Management – Ian Robinson , Lee Haynes
- Management [At] – The Consultancy
- Mastered By – Chris Blair
- Mastered By [Additional Mastering] – Rainer Holst (tracks: 2-1 to 2-4)
- Mixed By – Chris Sheldon
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Max Dingel
- Photography By – Sel Balamir
- Photography By [Cover Sunburst, Vapour Trail Opposite And Page 11 Two Suns] – Martin Lewsley
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – Sel Balamir
Notes6-panel digipak with 2 clear tray & 12-page booklet.
Recorded at The Chapel - Lincolnshire; and The Works - Bredbury, Manchester.
Mixed at Westside, London.
Mastered at Abbey Road, London.
Additional mastering for bonus tracks at Staccato Studio.
Mike Vennart and Steve Durose of Oceansize appear courtesy of Beggars Banquet records
℗ 2005 Steamhammer
© 2005 Steamhammer, a division of SPV GmbH
Distributed by SPV GmbH, P.O. Box 721147
30531 Hannover, Germany
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text / scanned): 693723995328
- Label Code: LC 09002
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 Variant 1): 51462275/99532 21
- Mastering SID Code (CD1 Variant 1): IFPI LP 50
- Mould SID Code (CD1 Variant 1): IFPI 0768
- Matrix / Runout (CD2 Variant 1): 51462276/99532BONUSEP 21
- Mastering SID Code (CD2 Variant 1): IFPI LP 73
- Mould SID Code (CD2 Variant 1): IFPI 0757
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 Variant 2): [Sonopress Arvato logo] 51462275/99532 21
- Mastering SID Code (CD1 Variant 2): IFPI LP 50
- Mould SID Code (CD1 Variant 2): IFPI 0766
- Matrix / Runout (CD2 Variant 2): [Sonopress Arvato logo] 51462276/99532BONUSEP 23
- Mastering SID Code (CD2 Variant 2): IFPI LP 73
- Mould SID Code (CD2 Variant 2): IFPI 0731
- Rights Society: GEMA
|CDMFN288||Amplifier||Amplifier (CD, Album)||Music For Nations||CDMFN288||UK||2004|
|none||Amplifier||Amplifier (2xLP, Album, RM)||Not On Label (Amplifier Self-released)||none||UK||2016|
|none||Amplifier||Amplifier (CD, Album, RE)||Rockosmos||none||UK||2018|
|CDMFN288||Amplifier||Amplifier (CD, Album, Promo)||Music For Nations||CDMFN288||Europe||2003|
|SPV 80000852||Amplifier||Amplifier (CD, Album, Promo + CD, EP, Enh, Promo)||Steamhammer||SPV 80000852||Germany||2005|
Date of release: 2005
Style: Alternative Rock, Prog Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Noise
Size MP3: 1306 mb
Size FLAC: 1671 mb
Rating: 4.1 / 5
Other Formats: VQF AAC AC3 ASF MPC MP1 AUD