Tracklist: 1. Just The Way You Are, 2. Believe In Me, 3. If We Ever Needed Peace, 4. Shaft II, 5. Zeke The Freak, 6. Don’t Let Me Be Lonely Tonight.
Listen free to Isaac Hayes – For The Sake Of Love (Just the Way You Are, Believe in Me and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Fela Kuti (Nigeria, 1973) - Gentleman (Full Album) - Продолжительность: 31:03 Raúl. Enigma - Sadeness Part 1 - 2 - 3 (Translated).
Найди свою книгу сейчас! Бесплатная доставка от 3500р! · Выгодные цены · Доставим завтра · Новые акции каждый день · Большой выбор
Black Moses is the fifth studio album by American soul musician Isaac Hayes. It is a double album released on Stax Records' Enterprise label in 1971. The follow-up to Hayes' successful soundtrack for Shaft (also a double album), Black Moses features Hayes' version of The Jackson 5's hit single "Never Can Say Goodbye". Hayes' version became a hit in its own right, peaking at number 22 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Album by Isaac Hayes. Just The Way You Are. Believe in Me. If We Ever Needed Peace. Shaft II. Zeke the Freak. Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight. MusicBrainz: For The Sake Of Love.
Marvin Gaye - That's the Way Love Is. Marvin Gaye - United.
When first released in 1978 and 1979, these two Isaac Hayes albums coincided with a small commercial renaissance for the singer, who'd been out of the upper reaches of the charts since the mid-'70s. Zeke the Freak," from For the Sake of Love, made the R&B Top 20, and his disco remake of the late-'50s Roy Hamilton hit "Don't Let Go" went Top 20 pop, dragging the album of the same name into the Top 40 as well
Two of Ike's best disco takes - "Zeke the Freak," with its ultra-funky bassline, and the ear-buzzing "Shaft II" - act as adrenaline for the slower tracks here; also upbeat is the inspiring "If We Ever Needed Love. The rest of the songs are slow, romantic items, with Ike's traditional raps inserted in just the right spots
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Just The Way You Are
Soloist, Alto Saxophone – Isaac HayesSoloist, Violin – Travis BiggsWritten-By – Billy Joel
|A2||Believe In Me
Bass Guitar – Willie WeeksContractor [Strings, Horns] – Mickey Erbe*Keyboards – Travis BiggsWritten-By – Isaac Hayes
|A3||If We Ever Needed Peace
Written-By – Isaac Hayes
Mixed By – Jim BurgessWritten-By – Isaac Hayes
|B2||Zeke The Freak
Written-By – Isaac Hayes
|B3||Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight
Soloist, Violin – Travis BiggsWritten-By – James Taylor
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Incorporated
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Incorporated
- Manufactured By – Polydor Incorporated
- Marketed By – Polydor Incorporated
- Distributed By – PolyGram Distribution
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Arranged By – Isaac Hayes, Johnny Allen
- Art Direction – AGI , Bob Heimall*
- Backing Vocals – Hot Buttered And Soul Unlimited*
- Bass Guitar – Derek Galbreith*
- Congas – Daniel Zebulon*
- Contractor [Strings And Horns] – Ben Picone* (tracks: A1, B1 to B3), Mickey Erbe* (tracks: A2, A3)
- Design – AGI , Susan Reinhardt
- Drums – Willie Hall
- Engineer [Recording] – Joe Neil
- Engineer [Remix] – Isaac Hayes, Joe Neil
- Guitar – Charles "Skip" Pitts, Kim Palumu, Michael Toles
- Keyboards – Bill Purse, Cedric Lawson, Isaac Hayes, Jesse (Casper) Butler*
- Percussion – Daniel Zebulon*, Willie Hall
- Photography By [Cover] – Chuck Kuhn, Isaac Hayes
- Producer, Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements] – Isaac Hayes
- Strings, Horns – Strings And Horns Of Atlanta, The*
NotesB1: A Jim Burgess Mix
Strings and horns: Mickey Erbe, contractor - Recorded at Eastern Sound Recording Studios, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strings and horns: Ben Picone, contractor - Recorded at Master Sound Studios, Atlanta, GA
Recording & re-mixing: Master Sound Studios, Atlanta, GA
℗ & © 1978 Polydor Incorporated
Distributed by PolyGram Distribution, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (Int'l Number): 2480 475
|PD-1-6164||Isaac Hayes||For The Sake Of Love (LP, Album)||Polydor||PD-1-6164||US||1978|
|PD-1-6164, 2417 326||Isaac Hayes||For The Sake Of Love (LP, Album)||Polydor, Polydor Incorporated||PD-1-6164, 2417 326||US||1978|
|PD-1-6164, 2480 475||Isaac Hayes||For The Sake Of Love (LP, Album, Mon)||Polydor, Polydor||PD-1-6164, 2480 475||US||1978|
|2417 326||Isaac Hayes||For The Sake Of Love (LP, Album)||Polydor||2417 326||India||1978|
|2480 475||Isaac Hayes||For The Sake Of Love (LP, Album)||Polydor||2480 475||Italy||1978|
Performer: Isaac Hayes
Title: For The Sake Of Love
Date of release: 1978
Style: Soul, Funk, Disco
Size MP3: 1261 mb
Size FLAC: 1572 mb
Rating: 4.6 / 5
Other Formats: AHX AIFF VQF TTA MOD MP1 DXD