Composed by Ryan States in Butte Montana. From the full-length debut album, Strange Town. I see the sky but the air is grey Just said goodbye to my friend today I’m standin’ alone in this strange town But I gotta get back to where I will be found.
From the full-length debut album, Strange Town. Bass, Keyboards and Vocals by Ryan States. Strings Produced in Boston by Peter Bufano. Mastering by Justin Bonnema at Mayfield Mastering, Nashville.
Oxford University Press USA publishes scholarly works in all academic disciplines, bibles, music, children's books, business books, dictionaries, reference books, journals, text books and more. Browse our more than 30,000 titles on ww. up.
Drooling Class Records 09426.
Stream Tracks and Playlists from Strange Town Recordings on your desktop or mobile device. Strange Town Recordings. Premiere Matter Feat. Graham Baxter - Everything, So Young (Sonic Union Remix). Reposted 1 day ago 1 day ago. Electronic.
Like its predecessor, the Silver Bullet Band backed Seger on about half of the songs and the Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section backed Seger on the other half.
Single, "How Do You Know (You're In Love?) Background vocals stem from "I Am A Comet" from Strange Town. Silence has been removed.
Strange Town - How Do You Know (You're in Love?), Under the River, Planet Earth and 11 more tracks from this album here for free. More albums by this artist. Count: 11. Views: 1. Strange Town tracks. How Do You Know (You're in Love?) Under the River.
Never Forget (9/11/02). How Do You Know (You're In Love?) - Single. How Do You Know (You're In Love?) - Single 2010. How Do You Know (You're in Love?) Strange Town 2009.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||I Will Find My Way||3:50|
|2||Immigrant (Fish Out Of Water)||3:41|
|3||In The Game||5:38|
|4||Never Forget (9/11/02)
Songwriter – D. Newmeyer
|5||Under The River||3:55|
|6||I Am A Comet||3:29|
|8||Better (When You’re Older)||4:37|
|9||I’ll Give You (What You Want)
Mixed By – Chuck Zwicky
|10||How Do You Know (You’re In Love?)||2:49|
|11||I Won’t Walk Away
Co-producer – Peter BufanoSongwriter – D. Newmeyer
- Acoustic Guitar – Cameron Morgan (tracks: 2), Jonathan Blazer (tracks: 4), Kevin Breuner (tracks: 2), Steve Goodie (tracks: 11)
- Alto Saxophone – Jim Clark (tracks: 3), Tony Lombardo (tracks: 3)
- Arranged By – Ryan States
- Backing Vocals – Ryan States
- Cello – Nick Upton
- Co-producer – Peter Bufano (tracks: 11)
- Drums – Brian McRae (tracks: 2, 3, 4), Don Wielogroch (tracks: 11), Mark Nemer (tracks: 1, 6, 9), Paul Borrello (tracks: 5, 10)
- Electric Bass – Deon Estus (tracks: 1, 3), Ryan States (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
- Electric Guitar – Cameron Morgan (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 9), Jonathan Blazer (tracks: 4), Pat McGrath (tracks: 9), Scott Myers (tracks: 9)
- Keyboards – Ryan States
- Lead Vocals – Ryan States
- Mastered By – Justin Bonnema
- Mixed By – Chuck Zwicky (tracks: 9), Ryan States (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11)
- Photography By – Michael Scott Slosar
- Producer – Ryan States
- Songwriter – D. Newmeyer (tracks: 4, 11), Ryan States (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
- Tenor Saxophone – Bill Leary (tracks: 2, 5, 6, 10), Jim Clark (tracks: 3)
- Trombone – Don Parker (tracks: 3), John Fulkerson (tracks: 3, 4)
- Trumpet – Jim Clark (tracks: 3), Wages Argott (tracks: 3, 4)
- Twelve-String Guitar – Pat McGrath (tracks: 9)
- Viola – Ben Heard (tracks: 11)
- Violin – Motoki Tanaka (tracks: 11)
NotesAvailable at Pandora, Spotify, iTunes and other online retailers.
"How Do You Know (You're In Love?)" was placed in the web series Child Of The 70s, Pop Goes The Question. Season 2, Episode 5. Underscore and End Credits.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 888174326498
Performer: Ryan States
Title: Strange Town
Date of release: 2010
Style: Blues Rock, Pop Rock, Southern Rock
Size MP3: 1429 mb
Size FLAC: 1300 mb
Rating: 4.7 / 5
Other Formats: DXD DMF MP4 XM AC3 WMA MIDI