DISCLAIMER: I don't own anything. All rights reserved to Dark Moor and it's respective owners.
Dark Moor - Dark Moor. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
Dark Moor is a Spanish neoclassical metal and symphonic power metal band from Madrid. Formed in 1993, they produced three full-length albums before undergoing a line-up change in which three members left the band to form their own project, Dreamaker. Afterwards, the band continued under the same name, recruiting suitable replacements in time for their eponymous 2003 album. Since 2002, guitarist Enrik Garcia has been the band's sole remaining founding member.
New album Origins out on January 16th 2019.
Album, 24 Ноябрь 2003, Arise Records. 1. A Life for Revenge. 11. The Ghost Sword (Attila).
Dark Moor is the fourth full-length album of the Spanish power metal band Dark Moor. Shortly before releasing The Gates of Oblivion, the band announced their split. Due to musical differences, Elisa C. Martín, Albert Maroto and Jorge Saez left the band, and formed Dreamaker. Enrik Garcia and Anan Kaddouri remained with Dark Moor. Alfred Romero joined the band as the new lead singer. Jose Garrido (guitars) joined shortly after, followed by Andy C. on the drums. They traveled to Italy to record Dark Moor. Amore Venio (Attila)" - 0:55. The Ghost Sword (Attila)" - 4:53. The Dark Moor" - 8:36. The Mysterious Maiden" (Japanese bonus track) - 4:55.
In 1999, Dark Moor achieved its first contract. It was the right moment to record the first album of the band, Shadowland, thanks to the interest of Arise Records, which made them loyal to this label to launch their subsequent works.
Этот трек взят из нового альбома "Project X", выход которого состоялся шестого ноября на Scarlet Records. Новое видео DARK MOOR.
Dark Moor, Dark Moor Welcome to the Dark Moor Among gothic gargoyles always the Art stays. Dark Moor, Dark Moor Welcome to the Dark Moor Sleeping in the darkness there's a light Dark Moor, Dark Moor Welcome to the Dark Moor Bathing like moon in the silent night. Choir: Care with the nice evil lies Because the greed never dies Care with the sweet false promise Which proclaims the paradise. The Traveller: Then I crossed the Gates of Oblivion In the dark moor my spirit could fly I am glad about my decision As my word could always testify With the Muses I danced in the night Beneath the full Moon I felt the Spell. Studio album by. Dark Moor.
|1||A Life For Revenge||5:48|
|3||The Bane Of Daninsky, The Werewolf||5:30|
|4||Philip The Second||6:45|
|6||Cyrano Of Bergerac||7:41|
|8||Wind Like Stroke||5:16|
|9||Return For Love||4:19|
|11||The Ghost Sword||4:53|
|12||The Dark Moor||8:36|
- Copyright (c) – Arise Records S.L.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arise Records S.L.
- Pressed By – Duplico 2000
- Recorded At – New Sin Studios
- Mixed At – New Sin Studios
- Mastered At – Finnvox
- Published By – Arise Records S.L.
- Artwork [Logo] – Lorena C.
- Bass – Anan Kaddouri
- Choir – Alfred Romero, Beatriz Albert, Enrik García, José Garrido, Mamen Castano*
- Design [Cover, Booklet & Inlay Design] – Diana Alvarez
- Drums – Andy C.
- Guitar – Enrik García, José Garrido
- Lead Vocals – Alfred Romero
- Lyrics By – Alfred Romero (tracks: 5), Enrik García (tracks: 4, 5, 6, 12), Francisco José García (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 11)
- Mastered By – Mika Jussila
- Mixed By – Luigi Stefanini
- Photography By – El Abuelo*, Diana Alvarez
- Photography By [Photos' Assistant] – Eva Oliver García
- Piano, Keyboards – Isabel García
- Producer – Dark Moor, Luigi Stefanini
- Recorded By – Luigi Stefanini
- Soprano Vocals – Beatriz Albert (tracks: 6, 10, 12)
- Written-By – Enrik García
NotesChoir of Scciola Media "Montegrappa" di romano d'ezzelino:
Adriana (Teacher) Claudia, Chiara, Jessica, Mara, Mery, Michela, Paolo, Roberta, Valentina.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 437001 017508
- Other (CD cat. number): 050CD
- Matrix / Runout: ARISE 050 - DARK MOOR 10/18/03 [Duplico Logo] DUPLICO 2000
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LN76
- Mould SID Code: IFPI LH05
- Rights Society: S.G.A.E.
|CDM 1103-1595||Dark Moor||Dark Moor (CD, Album)||CD-Maximum||CDM 1103-1595||Russia||2003|
|APC JVC 365-4||Dark Moor||Dark Moor (Cass, Album)||Aquarius||APC JVC 365-4||Indonesia||2004|
|VICP-62551||Dark Moor||Dark Moor (CD, Album)||Victor||VICP-62551||Japan||2003|
Performer: Dark Moor
Title: Dark Moor
Date of release: 2003
Style: Power Metal, Symphonic Rock
Size MP3: 1771 mb
Size FLAC: 1141 mb
Rating: 4.4 / 5
Other Formats: VQF XM MPC MP2 APE AC3 WMA