Cro-Mags : Age Of Quarrel - Best Wishes,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
The Age of Quarrel, Best Wishes - Студийный альбом от Cro-Mags. В альбом вошло 23 треков.
Get the Tempo of the tracks from The Age Of Quarrel, Best Wishes (1994) by Cro-Mags. This album has an average beat per minute of 137 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 78/214 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist The Age of Quarrel, Best Wishes.
Nom du groupe Cro-Mags. Nom de l'album Age Of Quarrel - Best Wishes. Date de parution 1994. Labels Another Planet. Style MusicalHardcore. Membres possèdant cet album13.
In 1994, Another Planet released Age of Quarrel/Best Wishes, which contained two complete albums - Age of Quarrel, originally released on Profile, and Best Wishes, originally released on Profile in 1989 - by hardcore legends Cro-Mags on one compact disc.
Age of Quarrel/Best Wishes + live tracks. Age of Quarrel/Best Wishes + live tracks Tracklist. 1. We Gotta Know Lyrics. 23. Age of Quarrel Lyrics. 24. Survival of the Streets (live) Lyrics. 27. Do Unto Others (live) Lyrics. 28. Hard Times (live) Lyrics. About Age of Quarrel/Best Wishes + live tracks. Age of Quarrel/Best Wishes + live tracks Q&A.
Cro Mags long awaited follow up to their epic "Age of Quarrel" debut in 1986. this came out 3 long, difficult years later in 1989, as John Joseph split vocal duties as well as legendary hardcore skinsman Mackie. Here, Harley takes on vocals as well as bass, and Petey hines took over the skins. Both "Age of Quarrel" and this are rare finds. the first 2 and best Cro Mags LP's are hard. 7 people found this helpful.
Best Wishes (Cro-Mags album). Best Wishes is the second album by New York hardcore band, Cro-Mags. It was released on April 26, 1989 on Profile Records and was subsequently re-released on Another Planet – along with their debut album, The Age Of Quarrel, on the same disc. The album's cover reflected the band's interest in the Hare Krishna religion which started with previous singer John Joseph and then carried on through Harley Flanagan who also became a devotee
Recorded At – Normandy Sound. Best Wishes (Cass, Album, Unofficial).
|Age Of Quarrel|
|1||We Gotta Know||3:13|
|3||Show You No Mercy||1:52|
|6||Survival Of The Streets||0:59|
|7||Seekers Of The Truth||3:53|
|8||It's The Limit||1:34|
|11||Don't Tread On Me||1:14|
|12||Face The Facts||1:36|
|13||Do Unto Others||1:42|
|14||Life Of My Own||2:46|
|15||Signs Of The Times||1:56|
|17||Days Of Confusion||2:19|
|18||The Only One||4:55|
|19||Down, But Not Out||3:59|
|20||Crush The Demoniac||3:56|
|22||Then And Now||3:12|
|23||Age Of Quarrel||4:44|
- Copyright (c) – Another Planet Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Another Planet Records
- Recorded At – East Side Sound
- Mastered At – Aura Sonic Ltd.
- Remastered At – West West Side Music
- Recorded At – Normandy Sound
- Published By – Protoons, Inc.
- Published By – Propaganda Machine Music
- Artwork [Original Cover Illustration] – The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust
- Backing Vocals – Carl (tracks: 1 to 15), Chris* (tracks: 1 to 15), Cro-Mags (tracks: 1 to 15), Lou (tracks: 1 to 15), Steve* (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Bass – Harley Flanagan (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Bass, Vocals – Harley Flanagan (tracks: 16 to 23)
- Design – Draw The Line , Rebecca Meek
- Drums – Mackie* (tracks: 1 to 15), Pete Hines* (tracks: 16 to 23)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Jamie Locke (tracks: 16 to 23)
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Steve Remote* (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Engineer [Engineered By], Mixed By – Tom Soares (tracks: 16 to 23)
- Engineer [Further Assistance] – Robert Windsor (tracks: 16 to 23)
- Guitar – Doug Holland (tracks: 16 to 23)
- Guitar, Lead Guitar [Leads] – Parris Mitchell Mayhew (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Guitar, Rhythm Guitar [Crunch] – Doug Holland (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Lead Guitar [All Lead Guitar] – D. Holland* (tracks: 17, 19, 21, 22)
- Liner Notes – Steven Blush
- Lyrics By – John Joseph (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Mastered By [Remastered] – Alan Douches
- Mixed By – C. Williamson* (tracks: 1 to 15), S. Remote* (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Music By – Parris Mitchell Mayhew
- Music By, Lyrics By – Harley Flanagan (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Photography By [Additional Photographs] – Frank White , Kristin Callahan , Michele Taylor
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Andre Grossmann*
- Producer [Produced By] – Chris Williamson (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Producer [Produced By], Mixed By – Chris Williamson (tracks: 16 to 23)
- Rhythm Guitar [All Rhythm Guitar Tracks] – D. Holland* (tracks: 16, 18, 20, 23), P. Mayhew* (tracks: 16, 18, 20, 23)
- Rhythm Guitar [All Rhythm Guitar] – P. Mayhew* (tracks: 17, 19, 21, 22)
- Vocals – John Joseph (tracks: 1 to 15)
- Written-By [Track By] – D. Holland* (tracks: 16, 20 to 22), H. Flanagan* (tracks: 16 to 23), P. Mayhew* (tracks: 18 to 21), P. Hines* (tracks: 16, 22)
NotesTracks 1 to 15 recorded at Eastside Studios, NYC. Digitally transferred at Aura-Sonic Ltd., NYC.
Originally released in 1986.
Tracks 16 to 23 recorded at Normandy Sound, Warren, R.I..
Originally released in 1989.
Remastered at West West Side.
© 1994 ℗ 1986, 1989 Another Planet Records.
Liner notes: Steven Blush NYC, 1994.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 92817 60034 3
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|AP 6003-2||Cro-Mags||The Age Of Quarrel / Best Wishes (CD, Comp, RM)||Another Planet Records , Profile Records||AP 6003-2||US||1994|
|NYHCR-868901||Cro-Mags||The Age Of Quarrel / Best Wishes (CD, Comp, RE)||New York Hardcore Records||NYHCR-868901||US||2004|
|AP 6003-2||Cro-Mags||The Age Of Quarrel / Best Wishes (CD, Comp, RM)||Another Planet Records , Profile Records||AP 6003-2||US||Unknown|
Title: The Age Of Quarrel / Best Wishes
Date of release: 1994
Style: Hardcore, Thrash
Size MP3: 1528 mb
Size FLAC: 1742 mb
Rating: 4.6 / 5
Other Formats: VOC MMF ASF DMF MP4 MP1 APE