Critically acclaimed North Carolina folk-pop-rock stalwarts The Avett Brothers, are preparing to release their brand new album, The Carpenter, on September 11, 2012 (American Recordings).
The Avett Brothers : The Carpenter,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
The Avett Brothers tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including and it spread, apart from me, divorce separation blues, die die die, aint no man.
Красочные, яркие и привлекательные изображения с высоким разрешением ждут вас! · Более 2 млн. видео · Более 4,5 млн. эдиториал · Более 100 млн. фото
The discography of American rock band The Avett Brothers consists of nine studio albums, four live albums and four extended plays (EPs). The band was formed in 2000 in Mount Pleasant, North Carolina by Scott Avett and Seth Avett, who were later joined by Bob Crawford in 2001 and Joe Kwon in 2006. Pickathon Music Festival 2006 – "November Blue" (2006). WYEP Live & Direct: Volume 8 – "Swept Away" (2007). Live at KEXP Vo. – "The Weight of Lies" (2009). WFPK Live: Volume Four – "I and Love and You" (2009).
Redirected from February Seven). The Carpenter is the seventh studio album by folk rock group The Avett Brothers. The album was produced by Rick Rubin who produced their previous full-length studio album, I and Love and You. The album was listed at on Rolling Stone's list of the top 50 albums of 2012, saying " The palette ranges from Nineties grunge to wintry front-porch lamentation to Beatles bounce, tied together by a sweet Southern-bro sentimentality.
Album · 2012 · 12 Songs. The Avett Brothers introduce their sound as lonesome on the gentle, yet stirring opener ( The Once and Future Carpenter ), then profess, We’re all in this together-if I live the life I’m given, I won’t be scared to die. It’s this at-times plaintive, yet unwaveringly honest spirit that makes their tracks so compelling-even a bleak song like Winter in My Heart sounds sweet thanks to bright vocals and vivid lyrics. Sprinkled amidst the folk-tinged collection are some soulful jams ( Pretty Girl from Michigan, I Never Knew You ) that illustrate Scott and Seth’s rock ‘n’ roll roots.
Complete your The Avett Brothers collection. The Once And Future Carpenter. The Carpenter (CD, Album, Tar).
It has been said that The Carpenter is the Avett Brothers' album about death. Death is there in the first song, there in the last, and wheedling all in between. The brothers, actual and nominal, aren't the raggedy kids they were when they started out a decade ago; they've married, started families, settled down
net For all other Guild questions: avettguildl.
The Avett Brothers have proven their musical diversity in their album "The Carpenter" by moving from bluegrass/ country to an interestingThe Avett Brothers have proven their musical diversity in their album "The Carpenter" by moving from bluegrass/ country to an interesting folk-rock. 0 of 0 users found this helpful.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Once And Future Carpenter
Organ – Benmont Tench
|A2||Live And Die
Drums – Chad SmithElectric Guitar – Blake MillsSlide Guitar – Doug Wamble
|A3||Winter In My Heart
Piano – Benmont TenchSaw – Danny Moynahan
|B1||Pretty Girl From Michigan|
|B2||I Never Knew You
Chimes – Dana Neilsen*
Percussion – Ryan Hewitt
|C1||Through My Prayers
Bass Clarinet – Geoff NudellOboe – April CapOrgan, Harmonium – Benmont TenchPiano – Ed Roth
|C2||Down With The Shine
Drums – Chad SmithEngineer [Additional Engineering] – Jake Sinclair
|C3||A Father's First Spring
Drums – Steven Nistor*Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Tucker MartineOrgan, Mellotron – Benmont Tench
|D2||Paul Newman Vs. The Demons
Drums – Chad SmithOrgan – Benmont Tench
Backing Vocals – Charlotte And Hattie Webb*Organ – Benmont Tench
- Record Company – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Distributed By – Universal Music Distribution
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Republic Records
- Copyright (c) – Universal Republic Records
- Copyright (c) – First Big Snow Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Nemoivmusic
- Copyright (c) – Ramseur Family Fold Music
- Copyright (c) – Truth Comes True Publishing
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Published By – First Big Snow Publishing
- Published By – Nemoivmusic
- Published By – Ramseur Family Fold Music
- Published By – Truth Comes True Publishing
- Recorded At – Echo Mountain Recording
- Recorded At – Lock Stock Studios
- Recorded At – Shangri-La, Malibu, CA
- Recorded At – Akademie Mathematique of Philosophical Sound Research
- Mixed At – Lock Stock Studios
- Mastered At – Dave Collins Mastering
- Cello – Joe Kwon
- Concept By – Scott Avett, Seth Avett
- Double Bass [Upright Bass], Electric Bass, Backing Vocals – Bob Crawford
- Drums, Percussion – Jacob Edwards
- Graphics, Design, Other [Development], Layout – Martin Kvamme
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Piano, Organ – Seth Avett
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Banjo, Acoustic Guitar, Piano – Scott Avett
- Management – Dolphus Ramseur
- Mastered By – Dave Collins
- Percussion – Lenny Castro (tracks: A1 to C2, D1 to D3)
- Photography By – Crackerfarm*
- Producer – Rick Rubin
- Recorded By [Recording Assistants] – Evan Bradford, Evan Hill , Jon Ashley, Jordan Silva, Julian Dreyer
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Ryan Hewitt
- Written-By, Performer – The Avett Brothers
Notes℗ & © 2012 Universal Republic Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
180 gram double LP with printed inner sleeves in a Gatefold sleeve; includes download card for entire album in MP3 format
THIS ALBUM HAS TWO B-SIDE LABELS INSTEAD OF A & B
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 02537 12790 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 602537127900
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched): B0017330-01LP01-A RE2 ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched): B0017330-01LP01 B ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout etched): B0017330-01LP02 C ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout etched): B0017330-01LP02 D ⓤ
- Rights Society: SESAC
|B0017330-01||The Avett Brothers||The Carpenter (2xLP, Album)||American Recordings||B0017330-01||US||2012|
|B0017330-01||The Avett Brothers||The Carpenter (2xLP, Album, Dlx, Pin)||American Recordings||B0017330-01||US||2012|
|B0017328-02||The Avett Brothers||The Carpenter (CD, Album)||American Recordings||B0017328-02||US||2012|
|371 610-2||The Avett Brothers||The Carpenter (CD, Album)||American Recordings, Island Records Group||371 610-2||Indonesia||2012|
|AVETTCD01||The Avett Brothers||The Carpenter (CD, Album, Promo)||American Recordings||AVETTCD01||Europe||2012|
Performer: The Avett Brothers
Title: The Carpenter
Date of release: 2012
Style: Country Rock
Size MP3: 1377 mb
Size FLAC: 1433 mb
Rating: 4.7 / 5
Other Formats: MMF DTS ADX RA MOD XM MIDI