The Tigers Have Spoken (Live).
All lyrics from The Tigers Have Spoken album, popular Neko Case songs with tracklist and information about album.
Blacklisted is the third studio album by American musician Neko Case, released on August 20, 2002. Blacklisted marked a departure from the alternative country sounds of Case's first two solo albums. Guest musicians on the album include Howe Gelb, Kelly Hogan, Mary Margaret O'Hara, Joey Burns, John Convertino, and Dallas Good. As of 2009, sales in the United States have exceeded 113,000 copies, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
The Tigers Have Spoken highlights the vibrant, joyful side of Case's music-a side which, though it doesn't often get mentioned in the press, her listeners have wanted to hear preserved for some time. When we play," says Neko, "people always come up and say, 'Are you going to do some upbeat stuff? Are you ever going to bring a drummer?'
3 The Tigers Have Spoken. 4 Fox Confessor Brings the Flood. The album introduced the "country noir" elements that have defined Case's subsequent solo career. That tone was evident even from the cover photo, featuring Case sprawled out corpse-like on a concrete floor. On the album itself, her vocal style moves away from outright honky-tonk but retains her twang, garnering comparisons to musicians such as Cline, Lynn, Hazel Dickens, Tanya Tucker, and Dolly Parton
The Tigers Have Spoken. Released November 9, 2004. The Tigers Have Spoken Tracklist. 1. If You Knew Lyrics. 2. Soulful Shade of Blue Lyrics.
Complete your Neko Case collection.
The Tigers Have Spoken is a 2004 live album by Neko Case. The album was recorded at several live shows in Chicago and Toronto in the spring of 2004. Neko's backing band featured The Sadies and Jon Rauhouse. Guest performers included Carolyn Mark, Kelly Hogan, Jim & Jennie and the Pinetops, Paul Morstad and Brian Connelly. The album was produced by Case and Darryl Neudorf.
The Tigers Have Spoken. Country Rock Neko Case. 队列表 Country Rock Neko Case The Tigers Have Spoken. Album Name The Tigers Have Spoken. 版公司 Anti Mint Records.
In lieu of a new studio album (there should be one in 2005), iron-lunged alt-country artist Case has assembled this live album, recorded earlier this year in Chicago and Toronto. It's a mix of new songs and covers but, despite the skilful assistance of the Sadies and the Pinetops, it never sounds like much more than a bar band playing songs for friends. Sound quality is distant and echoey, and the songs seem picked at random
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||If You Knew
Written-By – Neko Case, The Sadies
|2||Soulful Shade Of Blue
Written-By – Buffy Sainte-Marie
Written-By – C. Irwin*
|4||Train From Kansas City
Written-By – E. Greenwich*, J. Barry*
|5||The Tigers Have Spoken
Written-By – Neko Case, The Sadies
Written-By – S. Cataldo*
Written-By – Loretta Lynn
|10||This Little Light
Written-By – Traditional
Choir – The IdeaCity03 ChoirEngineer – Darryl Neudorf, Sean RichardsMixed By – Mike Hagler, Neko CaseWritten-By – Traditional
|12||Tigers Are Noble||1:06|
- Acoustic Guitar – Brian Connelly
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Violin [Fiddle], Vocals – Travis Good
- Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Jim Krewson
- Artwork By [Computer Assembly] – Randy Iwata
- Artwork By [Drawings] – Neko Case
- Banjo – Brad Hutchison, Paul Morstad
- Double Bass – Sean Dean
- Drums – Mike Belitsky
- Electric Guitar, Vocals – Dallas Good
- Engineer [Recording Assistant] – Andrew Hewson (tracks: 1 to 10, 12), Brian Lucey (tracks: 1 to 10, 12), Bruno Soares (tracks: 1 to 10, 12), Christine Ribero (tracks: 1 to 10, 12), Gary Tompkins (tracks: 1 to 10, 12), Tal Peer (tracks: 1 to 10, 12)
- Engineer [Recording] – Doug McClement (tracks: 1 to 10, 12)
- Layout – Neko Case, Randy Iwata
- Mandolin, Vocals – Jennie Benford
- Mastered By – Peter Moore
- Mixed By – Darryl Neudorf (tracks: 1 to 10, 12), Neko Case, Steve Chahley (tracks: 1 to 10, 12), Tom Wilson (tracks: 1 to 10, 12)
- Photography – Jim Krewson, John Morstad, Warren Butterfield
- Producer – Darryl Neudorf, Neko Case
- Steel Guitar [Pedal Steel], Banjo – Jon Rauhouse
- Vocals – Carolyn Mark, Matt Downing
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar [Tenor], Electric Guitar, Electric Guitar [6 String], Tambourine – Neko Case
- Vocals, Tambourine, Whistle [Train] – Kelly Hogan
- Written By – Neko Case (tracks: 1, 5, 6, 8)
Notes"Tigers Are Noble" is a bonus track and is not listed on the packaging
All songs recorded live at Schubas in Chicago, Lee's Palace in Toronto, and The Matador in Toronto in March/April 2004; except "Wayfaring Stranger" recorded semi-live at ideaCity03 at the Isabel Bader Theatre, Toronto.
Mastered at the 'E' Room in Toronto.
All songs mixed at Iguana Recording Studios in Toronto.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 4577-86740-2 2
|MRD-077||Neko Case||The Tigers Have Spoken (CD, Album)||Mint Records||MRD-077||Canada||2004|
|LRR 043||Neko Case||The Tigers Have Spoken (LP, Whi)||Lance Rock Records||LRR 043||Canada||2008|
|LRR 043||Neko Case||The Tigers Have Spoken (LP)||Lance Rock Records||LRR 043||Canada||2004|
|#86740-1||Neko Case||The Tigers Have Spoken (LP, Album, RE)||Anti-, Lady Pilot||#86740-1||US||2018|
|86740-1||Neko Case||The Tigers Have Spoken (LP, Album, RE, Red)||Anti-||86740-1||US||2016|
Performer: Neko Case
Title: The Tigers Have Spoken
Date of release: 2004
Style: Folk Rock, Country Rock
Size MP3: 1331 mb
Size FLAC: 1297 mb
Rating: 4.6 / 5
Other Formats: AA AHX DMF MIDI RA AC3 VQF