Узнавайте о релизах, читайте рецензии, изучайте сведения об участниках альбомов; песни и прочая информация о Joe Walsh - "But Seriously, Folks. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Joe Walsh.
Tracks 1–3 from his album "But Seriously Folks. Tracks 1 and 3, "Over and Over" and "Indian Summer," comp. Joe Walsh; track 2, "Second Hand Store," comp. Mike Murphy and Walsh.
Joe Walsh : But Seriously Folks,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Listen free to Joe Walsh – But Seriously, Folks. Over And Over, Second Hand Store and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Интернет-магазин yoox. Более 1000 новых товаров каждый день!
But Seriously, Folks. is the fourth studio album by the American singer-songwriter and t Joe Walsh. The album was released in mid 1978, on the label Asylum. It included the satirical song "Life's Been Good".
As far as studio albums go, But Seriously Folks is Joe Walsh's most insightful and melodic. But Seriously Folks, released in 1978, was the album the Eagles should have made rather than the mediocre The Long Run. It captures a reflective song cycle along the same thematic lines of Pet Sounds, only for the '70s
Album · 1978 · 8 Songs. Listen on Apple Music.
But Seriously, Folks. Over and Over, 04:52. Second Hand Store, 03:35. Now playing: Ava Max Sweet but Psycho. Let Me Love You Let Me Love You.
Joe Walsh found his greatest solo success with But Seriously, Folks in 1978, although solo is used loosely here. The versatile rocker did have help from all four members of his (then) current band The Eagles as well as a prime member of his former backing group Barnstorm. In fact, some have called this the album the Eagles should have made because it was released at a time when the next Eagles album (eventually The Long Run) and Walsh’s leftover track In the City was eventually used on that band album.
But seriously folk. hat easy-going sense of humor shines through on this fourth album of his. Its fun nature is apparent right from the get go of Over and Over as he sings about counting shoes and playing games, switching between euphoric guitar strumming and springy reggae rhythms. Then come the melodious Ooo’s backed by his lightning fast slide guitar. Songs like this lead me to believe Joe Walsh is a much more clever, insanely more badass version of Jimmy Buffet. The instrumental tandem of Inner Tube and Theme from Boat Weirdos paint a picture of a daybreak boat ride, when the water is glassy, maybe there’s a pelican or two skimming the surface, and everything is absolutely tranquil. If there were a motorboat version of Top Gun (which there absolutely should be), these would probably be the backing tracks in a lot of scenes.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Over And Over||4:52|
|A2||Second Hand Store
Written-By – Mike Murphy
|A4||At The Station||5:09|
|B3||Theme From Boat Weirdos
Written-By – Bill Szymczyk, Jay Ferguson, Willie Weeks
|B4||Life's Been Good
Backing Vocals – Joe VitaleBacking Vocals, Tambourine – Bill Szymczyk
- Made By – Warner-Pioneer Corporation
- Licensed From – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Recorded At – Bayshore Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Wow & Flutter Music Publ.
- Published By – Marinara Music
- Published By – Painless Music
- Published By – Wiljeandrew Music Publications
- Artwork [Assistant] – Jage Jackson, Mark Foltz, Michael Curtis, Willie Gibson
- Artwork, Photography By – Jimmy Wachtel
- Backing Vocals – Don Henley (tracks: B1), Jody Boyer (tracks: A2, A3, B4), Joe Vitale (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A4, B3, B4), Timothy B. Schmit (tracks: B1)
- Backing Vocals, Arranged By [Backing Vocal] – Glenn Frey (tracks: B1)
- Bass – Willie Weeks
- Drums, Percussion, Flute, Synthesizer – Joe Vitale
- Engineer – Ed Mashal
- Guitar – Don Felder (tracks: A2, A4)
- Guitar [2nd] – Joey Murcia
- Guitar, Synthesizer – Joe Walsh
- Keyboards – Jay Ferguson
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Photography By – Lorrie Sullivan
- Producer, Engineer – Bill Szymczyk
- Transcription By [Lyrics] – Linda Hennrick
- Written-By – Joe Vitale (tracks: A4, B3), Joe Walsh (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B2, B4)
NotesJapanese issue in gatefold cover with obi & 4-page picture/lyric/liner note insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1): P-10397Y-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2): P-10397Y-2
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|6E-141||Joe Walsh||"But Seriously, Folks..." (LP, Album, Com)||Asylum Records||6E-141||US||1978|
|453081||Joe Walsh||"But Seriously, Folks..." (Cass, Album)||Asylum Records||453081||France||1978|
|S 90.048||Joe Walsh||"But Seriously, Folks..." (LP, Album, Promo, Gat)||Asylum Records||S 90.048||Spain||1978|
|32.022||Joe Walsh||"But Seriously, Folks..." (LP, Album)||Asylum Records||32.022||Brazil||1978|
|53081||Joe Walsh||"But Seriously, Folks..." (LP, Album, Gat)||Asylum Records||53081||Greece||1980|
Performer: Joe Walsh
Title: "But Seriously, Folks..."
Date of release: 1978
Style: Classic Rock
Size MP3: 1611 mb
Size FLAC: 1662 mb
Rating: 4.3 / 5
Other Formats: WAV VQF MPC MOD AC3 AIFF VOC