Bury Me Standing is the third and final full-length album from The Explosion.
The Explosion : Bury Me Standing,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Текст песни Handsome Furs – "Bury Me Standing".
Listen free to The Explosion – Bury Me Standing (It Ain't Right, Save Us and more). 10 tracks (). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Overview (current section).
If you like Meghan Yates and the Reverie Machine, you may also like: GL (8-Bit Version) by Ratboys. abysskiss by Adrianne Lenker. Big Thief’s Adrianne Lenker delivers an album full of hushed, intricately-wrought songs that showcase her knack for quiet beauty.
There are both dark and light moments and Three For Silver paints vivid musical images through their lyrics and instrumentals. The adaptation of Satie's Gnossienne is one of the most powerful auditory experiences imaginable.
Come, break me down Bury me, bury me I am finished with you Look in my eyes You're killing me, killing me All I wanted was you. I tried to be someone else But nothing seemed to change I know now, this is who I really am inside Finally found myself fighting for a chance I know now, this is who I really am Oh, oh Oh, oh Oh, oh. Come, break me down Bury me, bury me I am finished with you, you, you Look in my eyes You're killing me, killing me All I wanted was you. Come, break me down Break me down, break me down (You say you wanted more) What if I want.
Bury Me Standing Tracklist. Bury Me Standing Q&A. More The Explosion albums.
This Machine Kills Fascists" is a message that Woody Guthrie placed on his guitar in the early 1940s, which inspired many subsequent artists. Soon after moving into a small fourth-floor walk-up apartment in Manhattan, Guthrie wrote the war song "Talking Hitler's Head Off Blues". This was printed in the Daily Worker newspaper: then "In a fit of patriotism and faith in the impact of the song, he painted on his guitar THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS.
|A1||–Bury Me Standing||Letter Of Resignation|
|A2||–Bury Me Standing||The Punchline Is The Closing Of A Casket|
|B1||–This Machine Kills||Guilty As Fuck|
|B2||–This Machine Kills||My Generation|
- Recorded At – 4am Studio
- Recorded At – The Living Room, Goleta, CA
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-52308
- Artwork [Cover] – Shane Smith
- Artwork [Insert], Photography By – Jeremy Dyer
- Bass – Brett Ritter (tracks: A1, A2)
- Drums – Mike Franklin (tracks: A1, A2)
- Guitar – Jeremy Talley* (tracks: A1, A2)
- Guitar, Vocals – Charlie Engebretson (tracks: A1, A2)
- Musician – Brett Hall (tracks: B1, B2), Ryan Gratzer (tracks: B1, B2), Steve Aoki (tracks: B1, B2)
- Recorded By – John Lyons (tracks: B1, B2)
- Recorded By [Knobs Tweaked] – BMS* (tracks: A1, A2), Scott Becerra (tracks: A1, A2)
- Vocals – Brendan DeSmet (tracks: A1, A2), Starr Violet (tracks: A1, A2)
NotesIssued with foldout insert and stamped center labels.
Bury Me Standing recorded at 4AM Studio in Sierra Vista, AZ in May and September 99.
This Machine Kills recorded 6/99 at the Living Room
Catalog number derived from matrix.
Processing company uncredited, identified by run-out etchings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): COE-004-A L-52308
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): COE-004-B L-52308 X
Performer: Bury Me Standing
Title: Bury Me Standing / This Machine Kills
Date of release: 2000
Size MP3: 1330 mb
Size FLAC: 1701 mb
Rating: 4.8 / 5
Other Formats: DXD DMF WAV APE MP1 AU AA