Omar Sosa (Quartet) & NDR Bigband - Ceremony - Recorded in 2007-08, released in 2010 Omar Sosa Quartet: Piano - Omar Sosa Bass - Childo Thomas Drums - Julio.
Download Omar Sosa (14 releases) - 1997-2013, FLAC (tracks+. Omar Sosa 1997 - Free Roots (WVF479039) Artwork back. png 01 - Travieso (Wild. Omar Sosa (14 releases) - 1997-2013, FLAC (tracks+. Download via torrent Download via magnet. 1997 - Free Roots (WVF479039).
Omar Sosa – Free Roots. Label: Midnight Sun – MSCD 002. Format: CD, Album. Mixed by Oscar Autié and Omar Sosa at Autié Productions. Mastered by Ken Lee at Rocket Lab, San Francisco, CA. Other Versions (2 of 2) View All. Cat.
Songs from Spirit Of The Roots by Anastacia Newkirk, Bill Ortiz. Free download and listen Spirit Of The Roots. Artists: Anastacia Newkirk.
Album: Spirit Of The Roots. Artist: Omar Sosa John Calloway Jesùs Diaz Elliot Kavee Sheldon Brown Rahsaan Fredericks.
t Omar Sosa was born on April 10, 1965, in Camaguey, Cuba. At the age of five, Sosa began studying music at the Escuela Provincial de Musica in Camaguey, which led to his intense study of drums and percussion at two other schools. similar to. Play All. Start Radio. 946. La Tra. Omar Sosa.
Omar Sosa & Yilian Cañizares - New Album ‘Aguas’ (2018).
Roots is the sixth studio album by Brazilian metal band Sepultura. It was released in Europe on February 20, 1996 and in the . three weeks later on March 12 by Roadrunner Records. It is the band's last studio album to feature founding member and vocalist/rhythm guitarist Max Cavalera. Following the shift to slower tempos and Latin-tinged rhythms on the album Chaos .
OMAR SOSA is a world fusion, latin jazz, post-fusion contemporary, jazz related djs/electronica/rap afro-cuban jazz music artist. Omar Sosa is one of the most versatile jazz artists on the scene today: composer, arranger, producer, pianist, percussionist, and bandleader. He fuses a wide range of world music and electronic elements with his native Afro-Cuban roots to create a fresh and original urban sound – all with a Latin jazz heart.
Heavy Metal Unrest (GER-1). 7. Breaking the Chains.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||La Tela Pa' Oya
Berimbau – Edgardo Cambón
|3||It's In My Head
Clave, Congas, Timbales, Bongos, Bells, Drums [Batá Iya] – Jesús DiazKutiri-indingo, Drums [Kutiriba] – David FrazerTrombone, Didgeridoo – Marty WehnerVocals – Marquita GarciaVocals [R&b Coro] – Pasha Howell, Richard Howell
|4||Fabriciano Con Changó||4:19|
|5||Tienes Un Solo
Tabla – Rattu LamaVocals – Julian Aldarondo
|6||To Miles And Joseito, Ibaé
Clave, Congas, Timbales, Bongos, Bells, Drums [Batá Iya] – Jesús DiazVocals [Abakua Coro] – José Luis Gómez, Miguel Pinillo, Omar Hernandez
|7||Agua Larga Pa' Yemaya
Vocals – Marquita Garcia
Kutiri-indingo, Drums [Kutiriba] – David Frazer
|10||Antes De Ir Va Esto
Timbales, Güiro, Bongo – Orestes Vilato
|11||Mi Negra, Tu Bombón
Vocals [R&b Coro] – Pasha Howell, Richard Howell
- Copyright (c) – Ota Records
- Bass [Baby Acoustic], Bass [Baby Electric] – Rahsaan Fredericks
- Drums – Elliot Kavee
- Drums [Cajón De Rumba With Spoons], Drums [Batá Iya], Drums [Batá Itotele] – Pancho Quinto (tracks: 2, 3, 4)
- Flute – John Calloway
- Marimba [Esmeraldena I], Bombo, Quaza – Oswaldo Valencia (tracks: 1, 3 ,4, 5, 7, 13)
- Other [Chancleta Dance Steps] – Omar Sosa
- Piano, Marimba [Esmeraldena Ii] – Omar Sosa
- Saxophone [Tenor], Saxophone [Alto], Clarinet, Clarinet [Bass] – Sheldon Brown
- Trumpet, Flügelhorn – Bill Ortiz
- Vocals – Anastacia (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 9, 11), Will Power (tracks: 4, 6, 9)
- Vocals [Cuban Coro] – Fito Reinoso (tracks: 4, 6, 11)
- Vocals [Cuban Coro], Drums [Batá Oconcolo] – Guillermo Triano (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 7, 13), Lazaro Rizo (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 7, 13)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 94881 93902 2
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC
- Matrix / Runout: A0101492616-0101 11 A00
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7477
|PCP1005||Omar Sosa||Spirit Of The Roots (CD, Album)||Otá Records||PCP1005||US||1999|
Performer: Omar Sosa
Title: Spirit Of The Roots
Date of release: 2010
Style: Afro-Cuban Jazz, Contemporary Jazz
Size MP3: 1151 mb
Size FLAC: 1170 mb
Rating: 4.5 / 5
Other Formats: MIDI MPC MP4 AU AC3 AIFF WAV